Join our server on Discord

If you could make a Horror Movie what would it be?
Quote:Kari would win, because Jeri would give up before the fight even started.

How true! ^_^
Wisemon Wrote:Kari would win, because Jeri would give up before the fight even started.

*rimshot*
very funny wise very funny
Well since one idea got made, Freddy Vs Ghostbusters...

http://www.braxtanfilm.com/Pages/fvg.html

This one was kick ass,except they should of killed off one of the busters.

as for another Idea,I don't have a title but here's what I've got....

Plot: The story revolves around this kid,he's very quiet and into voodoo and resurection shit,he's constantly picked by the "popular" types until one day while walking home from school these two guys chase him down in their car and accidently kill him,after they thought they disposed of it they find out he's not really dead and comes back leaving buckets of blood and organs in his path.

Killing style:I was thinking of sorta barrowing the machete and Axe weilding from Jason and mixing it with some Zombie tearing and devouring of the flesh.

Friday the 13th part 11: Cold Blooded *'ll think of a better title*

Plot: Since all of the J-man's movies took place during summer or spring weather I thought it would be interesting to see him in a winter environment,There has been a couple of interesting scripts written on Fridaythe13thforum.com's fan fiction board so hopefully New Line would pick one of these up and film in the december winters.
_____

A Nightmare On Elm St 8: The First Killings or The Springwood Slasher

Plot:The story is on when a pre-burnt Freddy began his rain of terror on the town springwood,needless to say there would be the part where he became a dream demon and began killing kids in their sleep a year after they killed him.
How about Chucky vs Topper? What on earth were the names of the 2 ghosts in that series? I have forgotten.
Quote:Well since one idea got made, Freddy Vs Ghostbusters...

I have that saved on my temp files.

Great fan made vid!

I love it is Feddy Kills Jerried and say.. "Its ok I had Subway for Lunch!" LOL
Quote:Friday the 13th part 11: Cold Blooded *'ll think of a better title*

Plot: Since all of the J-man's movies took place during summer or spring weather I thought it would be interesting to see him in a winter environment,There has been a couple of interesting scripts written on Fridaythe13thforum.com's fan fiction board so hopefully New Line would pick one of these up and film in the december winters.

There is a Fan Made Film with Jason in the Winter!

Let me give you the Link so you can see it!

Its called "The Cold Heart of Crystal Lake"

http://www.michalak.org/fh/fanfilms/coldheart.html

Enjoy! ^_^
My idea:

Guy loses his senses one by one, till he's blind, deaf, and almost unable to feel anything. It's been my nightmare for years.
Tank Cop Wrote:
Quote:Friday the 13th part 11: Cold Blooded *'ll think of a better title*

There is a Fan Made Film with Jason in the Winter!

Let me give you the Link so you can see it!

Its called "The Cold Heart of Crystal Lake"

http://www.michalak.org/fh/fanfilms/coldheart.html

Enjoy! ^_^

That was...AWESOME!!!!
...it's obvious what's happening here. Hollywood has come to realise that its horror franchises (read, endless series of mediocre movies with stupid bad guys and all following exactly the same plot) have begun to bore the audience (mainly because 99% of them are exactly identical and 100% predictable). In a last attempt to get yet more money out of the consumer, they begin to cross over several failing franchises, creating -- yet another movie with the same plot and double the amount of stupid bad guys. Hurray everyone.

But what I find depressing is that consumers everywhere are lapping up this blatant lack of creativity and care on behalf of the moviemakers. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't mind that kind of movie, they're reasonably entertaining to watch with some friends and tons of drinks and popcorn. As I said, I enjoy them myself -- but at the same time, while I'm enjoying them, I'm at all times aware that what I'm watching is nothing more than a shitty, un-creative, pathetic little thing. Nope, I have no problems seeing why people like them -- but how people can actually consider such enormously cheap attempts at getting yet more money out of a dying franchise a GREAT, COOL IDEA is absolutely beyond me.
To paraphrase someone (I think it was Churchill, but I'm not sure):

"I hate television. I hate it almost as much as I hate potato chips. But I can't stop eating potato chips."

Translation: Even the most sophisticated folks watch "Jerry Springer" once in a while.