Join our server on Discord

If you could make a Horror Movie what would it be?
I got a few idea's for Future kick ass!

I think giving old stars a come back has been great and even now they can still be used in that way is how I would make a horror film!

Here are 3 of them that I think would really work!

1. Chucky vs. Freddy "The Dreaming Doll" (I know not the best title, don't laught!)

Story: The Doll know as Chuky is trapped in the soul of the doll and has gone a mudering spree to let out his anger! Freddy is once again in hell and needs to to be freeded. Now that Chucky totaly in the doll body he can not only can he bleed in that body but dream in it too. So Freddy comes to him in a dream, telling him to go to elm street and cause damage, and he promise him that if Chucky dose a good job he will get his old human body back!

Its alot like Freddy vs. Jason but with more humor in it. I think it would be damn funny for that little doll to start kicking ass on Freddy!

2. Jason vs. Pumpkinhead "Fields of Blood"

Story: Jason, after killing for years in Crystal Lake leaves the area for new blood. He finds it in a near by farming community. After he makes hims first kills and kills a innocent young boy among others, a angered & grief stricken father takes the boy to a witch woman and demaned revenge, he want the demon told about in there local legend to arrise and kill Jason! So the witch summons forth Pumpkinhead to put a end to Jason once and for all!

This would be a HUGE battle between two near immortal Juggerunats! I would pay HUGE money to see this one! Here's a neat pic i found of what it might be like? ^_^

http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/fans/a...jvsph.html

last one.......

3. Jason 11 or Friday the 13th 11 "Future Friday"

Story: This one takes place a year after the events in Jason X (10), On New Earth team of Scintest find Jason's badly burned and ripped apart body in the artic ice & and they fine his head detached. They take him to a lab on where they try to transfer his mind to a very powerful and very humand looking robot. As they do Jason mind take over the robot and goes crazy killing everyone there! He then takes his mask (that was reconstured somehome, the one from the start to Jason X) and fuses it onto his face then oputs on some clothes to hide his new look and then goes out and on the hunt for new blood!

I think this would work cause Jason never really dies, he can't! I hope to see something this kick ass in the future! I even have a pic I found on a Friday website that would make a kick ass movie poster!

http://www.fridaythe13thfilms.com/fans/a...nmask.html

Now that you seen my idea's I would love to hear yours.
here's one I got

Chucky vs the Puppetmaster

Chucky continues his hunt for a suitable vessel for his killer soul comes across the puppetmaster, the killer doll decides to kidnap the puppetmaster but as he does the infamous marrionettes come out of the shadows to hunt down chucky and rescue their master
Quote:Chucky vs the Puppetmaster

Chucky continues his hunt for a suitable vessel for his killer soul comes across the puppetmaster, the killer doll decides to kidnap the puppetmaster but as he does the infamous marrionettes come out of the shadows to hunt down chucky and rescue their master

Thats a SWEET one Hikari. That would totaly kick ass! ^_^
Well, it wouldn't be a horror movie so much as it would be an instant cult comedy box office smash: Ghostbusters Vs. Beetlejuice. Don't pretend like you aren't dying to see it, if only because it doubles as Ghostbusters Vs. Batman. Ivan Reitman and Tim Burton could co-direct it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'd like to see a horror movie with at least one of these characters set in the White House or the U.N. headquarters.
Of course, the movie wouldn't have a political message (As hard as that may be to convey nowadays with everyone uber-sensitive.) It would just be fun to see what havoc Freddy could cause amongst politicians and secret service agents.
Quote:Ghostbusters Vs. Beetlejuice.

I bet it would be funny!

Quote: It would just be fun to see what havoc Freddy could cause amongst politicians and secret service agents.

Hmmmm? Thats intersting.
why do they keep messing with jason? I mean he's dead so don't bring him back I mean really
Quote:why do they keep messing with jason? I mean he's dead so don't bring him back I mean really

Cause he is The ultimate Slasher Killer! He is the one that Freddy and others that came after have been based apon.

I want him to come back again and again! He can't ever die he is forever! ^_^

LONG LIVE JASON!!
A Digimon horror film:
"Kari vs Jeri"
A fearsome witch vs the fearsome incarnation of stupidity.
Who'd win?!!!!!!!!!
*rushes off before being hit by several fans*
Quote:A Digimon horror film:
"Kari vs Jeri"
A fearsome witch vs the fearsome incarnation of stupidity.
Who'd win?!!!!!!!!!
*rushes off before being hit by several fans*
Kari would win, because Jeri would give up before the fight even started.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against