Join our server on Discord

Construct-a-story

"I can't believe that Patamon gave me an entire winning lottery ticket" she thought, assuming that the 'p' stood for the name of her friend. Gatomon stretched lazily as the Gazimon next to her massaged her back.
"How can he give it to you?" asked Phelesmon, talking into a device

Good idea, we needed a twist.

*think for an entry*

Whoa whoa, hold on. I think you both tried to continue from my post. Or I'm just crazy, and I don't get it.

Quote:"How can he give it to you?" asked Phelesmon, talking into a device

She streched her body and enjoyed the massage

Fill me in if I'm wrong... I'm totally lost now.
I ran out of words there, so I was hoping someone could continue. Hmm. Okay, I'll add a rule.

You may complete the sentence you are on if you overlap 50 words if you wish

This is what my sentence should have been.

"How can he give it to you?" asked Phelesmon, talking into a device that allowed him to see into other lives, as he sat in...

Okay, that is my entry. Continue, whoever. AV, you may have to edit your message.
Recapping Today's Story...
The Magic Recap Machine Wrote:It was a fine day in the digital world; the sun beat down on the migrating Monochromon, the Geckomon chorus, and Gomamon, sleeping on a large, round rock. The ambient croaking eventually woke him up. He stretched his arms and legs out, and licked out his morning breath. It looked to be just another normal day, but as he took in his surroundings, rubbing his emerald-green eyes that were full of dried tears, he noticed the absence of his friends, Gabumon and Veemon. This sudden discovery made him sit up, alert, but relaxed when he heard Gabumon's calm and Veemon's rusty voices nearby. They were on the beach and playing with a ball. Both were kicking the ball to each other slowly. Gomamon got up and looked to them.
"Come here, play with us!" Veemon waved to him.
Gomamon stretched the last kink out of his back and waddled down to the sand.
"What do ya wanna play?" he asked the two.
"How about soccer? I've been practishing with Davish!"
"Err..." Gomamon nodded to his flippers. "I don't think so."
"Water polo?" Veemon suggested, snickering at Gabumon
"No, not that" said Gabumon, shaking his head, as Gomamon's face broke into a cheeky smile, "He cheats, he dives down and keeps the ball under"
"Then what do we do?" asked Veemon, sitting down,
"Fishing?" suggested Gabumon. Veemon shrugged, that would do.

The three set off to a nearby pier with accompanying bait and tackle shop. Gabumon paid for everyone, and they set off to the edge or the walkway. It was strangely uninhabited. Feet and lines flew off the edge as the trio set to work.

Twenty minutes into it, Veemon threw down his line on the pier in sheer frustration. Gomamon was cheating again, catching a fish every second. They flew into his bucket, and he had to ask Gabumon to borrow his.
"Darn it, Goma! Stop summoning them!" he shouted, as Gomamon lazily turned his head to face Veemon.
"Aww... but it's so much easier that way!" complained Gomamon.
"It isn't fair for us!" Veemon and Gabumon shouted in tandem.
"Fine.." Gomamon sighed as he dumped out his bucket of fish.
With the absence of the fish splashing around in the bucket, an eerie silence swept over the three friends. Gabumon smelt something that wasn't there before, it was extremely pongy and gaseous.
"Aww, Veemon!" he groaned, fanning his face,
"That wasn't me" assured Veemon,

They looked around searching for the source of this ugly smell. As they headed down the wooden platform, the stench became stronger.
"Smells like rotting fruit," Gabumon noted.
The culprit came into view near the end of the pier; a green trash can with a yellow banana peel hanging out. They couldn't see the pair of eyes hidden under the peel.
"Someone is there!" spoke Veemon holding the both others back.
"Weird, a Digimon who likes to live in a trash can?"
They looked at each other and then at the trash can.
"Is that... a Garbagemon?" asked Gomamon, anxiously. The garbage can had a very accurate description of that terrible digimon. The three of them began to back off from what seemed like an ultimate, but the banana peel raised, revealing a friendly looking digimon with a doglike appearance.
"That's Labramon..."
"How come you are inside a trash can?" asked Gomamon.
"I slept and somebody putted me in it. That's what I can think off." answered the Labramon.
"Well you smell, you should clean yourself" spoke Veemon.
"Veemon, that's not polite" scolded Gabumon, walking over and helping the Labramon out of the trash can. He walked with a limp, so Veemon and Gabumon helped him to the river for a wash-down. He jumped out and shook vigorously, spraying water everywhere, but the trio didn't mind.
"Soooo... any idea of who would dump you in the garbage?" Veemon inquired. "Have any enemies?"
"No, I don't think so," the dog responded. "Well... there was this one guy who glared at me like he was going to kill me."
"Who?" Gabumon asked.
"I think he was a Phelesmon" answered Labramon. Veemon, Gomamon and Gabumon glanced at each other, they knew Phelesmon was an ultimate, and it was quite bad if they were stuck as rookies.
"Our partners are in the real world though, and the gate can't open" pointed out Gomamon, "What can we do?"
"I don't know. Seems we have a problem right now" said Veemon.
"Yes, we must get help or find somebody who can digivolve himself, we as rookie have no chance against this ultimate." explained Gomamon.
"Umm..." Gabumon said, looking elsewhere. "What's that?"
"What?" his two friends said in unison.
"That!" He pointed to an ominous black cloud hanging over the nearby city of New Sydney.
"That's where I was before I fell asleep," Labramon noted.
"We better hurry... looks like trouble!" Veemon said.
The four of them ran to the city, the dark cloud looking more and more dangerous as they got closer. There was turbulence inside it, flashes of lightning rumbled from it, but there was no rain.
"That looks pretty bad" commented Gomamon, "What is it though?"
Labramon explained to them; "It appeared yesterday. I'm not exactly sure, but I'm pretty confident that it has something to do with that Phelesmon. He was staring at it with a wierd smile on his face, before I distracted him by knocking over a few trash cans on accident.
"That explains why you was into the trashcan, huh?" asked Gabumon.
"Those beast must be defeated, before it become stronger!" mentioned Veemon.
"But how though?" asked Gabumon, pessimistically,
"We'll find a way" replied Gomamon, brightly, "There are other ways we can do this apart from digivolving and armour digivolving you know..."
"Name one" said Veemon, folding his arms,
"I've heard of something..." began Labramon, "And we can do it by ourselves..."

Meanwhile, at the Deluge Beach Spa, not two miles away from the city, Gatomon was receiving a full body treatment. She had won it in a strange lottery that she didn't even enter. The coupon came with a small letter of congratulations with the initial "P" on the bottom.
"I can't believe that Patamon gave me an entire winning lottery ticket" she thought, assuming that the "P" stood for the name of her friend. Gatomon stretched lazily as the Gazimon next to her massaged her back.
"How can he give it to you?" asked Phelesmon, talking into a device that allowed him to see into other lives, as he sat in...

...a dark, secluded warehouse.
"Mmm... my lower back, please," she requested. The masseuse obliged, and dug his palms into Gatomon. "Aaah... this has to be one of the best days of my life," she swooned.
Phelesmon clicked off the microphone. "That's what you think, Digimon of Light," he laughed...

:49:

"YO BOSS!"
"Hhha!" Phelesmon hissed. "Are you trying to scare the living heck out of me?!?"
"Ah, n-no boss," the digimon henchman nervously replied.
"Come over here so I can beat you."
The digimon obeyed and was smacked with Phelesmon's pitchfork.
"Now what the devil do you want?"

Words: 48

"Err... it's just... that... some digimon have entered New Sydney" explained the henchman, shaking from his beating.
"Hmm, well then, let's have a look shall we?" asked Phelesmon, changing the view of his sighting device to that of Gomamon, Gabumon, Veemon and Labramon.
"Ah, perfect, more lambs to the slaughter" sighed Phelesmon

54 words

PS - You must write Overlap if you go over. It is acceptable as long as it is one continuing sentence, and it can go to 75 words at the most.
going all quiet are we now?

Where did everybody go? Have you all abandoned the story?