Join our server on Discord

Construct-a-story
I have a fun idea. This is an 'interactive' thing, so listen up.

- This topic will be about 'Construct-a-story' where many people can write it.

- We start off with an opening sentence, and if you want to continue, you write a reply (that continues the story) that is no longer than 50 words.

- Then, wait until another person writes the next part and so on

- The aim is to make the story as long as possible, you can do this by adding twists and surprises

- When it eventually does finish, I'll put the story together. It may not be a good quality story, but it will be fun.

So, who wants to have a go?
well, if you can deal with my bad English, I think i'd give it a try.
Oh, those things can be fun. Reminds me of a time at school where were playing one of those "ad-lib" things, and used some specific words: Lesbian(s) for nouns, Screw for verbs, Sexy for adjectives, and random female celebrities for people's names.
lol. well indeed it sounds like fun ^^
Very well, let's begin.

Note - begin and end every part of your story post with a pause (...)

This is the opening sentence, anyone can continue (no double-posting and no more than 50 words. You can still discuss stuff, but the story part has a limit)

It was a fine day in the digital world...

; the sun beat down on the migrating Monochromon, the Geckomon chorus, and Gomamon, sleeping on a large, round rock. The ambient croaking eventually woke him up. He stretched his arms and legs out, and licked out his morning breath. It looked to be just another normal day, but

Words: 48
(Whaat? Gomamon? YES. Gomamon rules the world.)

... as he took in his surroundings, rubbing his emerald-green eyes that were full of dried tears, he noticed the absence of his friends, Gabumon and Veemon. This sudden discovery made him sit up, alert, but relaxed when he heard Gabumon's calm and Veemon's rusty voices nearby. They were...

49 words

; on the beach and played with a ball. Both were kicking the ball to each other slowly. Gomamon got up and looked to them. "Come here, play with us!" Veemon waved to him...

^^

. Gomamon stretched the last kink out of his back and waddled down to the sand.
"What do ya wanna play?" he asked the two.
"How about soccer? I've been practishing with Davish!"
"Err..." Gomamon nodded to his flippers. "I don't think so."
"Water polo?" Veemon suggested, snickering at Gabumon

:49:

"No, not that" said Gabumon, shaking his head, as Gomamon's face broke into a cheeky smile, "He cheats, he dives down and keeps the ball under"
"Then what do we do?" asked Veemon, sitting down,
"Fishing?" suggested Gabumon. Veemon shrugged, that would do.