Join our server on Discord

Construct-a-story

"Veemon, that's not polite" scolded Gabumon, walking over and helping the Labramon out of the trash can. He walked with a limp, so Veemon and Gabumon helped him to the river for a wash-down. He jumped out and shook vigorously, spraying water everywhere, but the trio didn't mind.

"Soooo... any idea of who would dump you in the garbage?" Veemon inquired. "Have any enemies?"
"No, I don't think so," the dog responded. "Well... there was this one guy who glared at me like he was going to kill me."
"Who?" Gabumon asked.
"I think he was a

:49:

...Phelesmon" answered Labramon. Veemon, Gomamon and Gabumon glanced at each other, they knew Phelesmon was an ultimate, and it was quite bad if they were stuck as rookies.
"Our partners are in the real world though, and the gate can't open" pointed out Gomamon, "What can we do?"

Just a bit of description about the new characters

Labramon

Phelesmon

"I don't know. Seems we have a problem right now" said Veemon.
"Yes, we must get help or find somebody who can digivolve himself, we as rookie have no chance against this ultimate." explained Gomamon.

eww, Phelesmon looks so evil.
Eee! One of Daemon's dedigivolved forms!

"Umm..." Gabumon said, looking elsewhere. "What's that?"
"What?" his two friends said in unison.
"That!" He pointed to an ominous black cloud hanging over the nearby city of New Sydney.
"That's where I was before I fell asleep," Labramon noted.
"We better hurry... looks like trouble!" Veemon said.

:47:

The four of them ran to the city, the dark cloud looking more and more dangerous as they got closer. There was turbulence inside it, flashes of lightning rumbled from it, but there was no rain.
"That looks pretty bad" commented Gomamon, "What is it though?"
Labramon explained to them.

50 words

"It appeared yesterday. I'm not exactly sure, but I'm pretty confident that it has something to do with that Phelesmon. He was staring at it with a wierd smile on his face, before I distracted him by knocking over a few trash cans on accident.

:45:

"That explains why you was into the trashcan, huh?" asked Gabumon.
"Those beast must be defeated, before it become stronger!" mentioned Veemon.

"But how though?" asked Gabumon, pessimistically,
"We'll find a way" replied Gomamon, brightly, "There are other ways we can do this apart from digivolving and armour digivolving you know..."
"Name one" said Veemon, folding his arms,
"I've heard of something..." began Labramon, "And we can do it by ourselves..."

I'll save the story with a scene change!

Meanwhile, at the Deluge Beach Spa, not two miles away from the city, Gatomon was receiving a full body treatment. She had won it in a strange lottery that she didn't even enter. The coupon came with a small letter of congratulations with the initial "P" on the bottom.

:49: