Join our server on Discord

Construct-a-story

The three set off to a nearby pier with accompanying bait and tackle shop. Gabumon paid for everyone, and they set off to the edge or the walkway. It was strangely uninhabited. Feet and lines flew off the edge as the trio set to work.

:45:

I hope we three aren't going to be the only ones writin' this.

Twenty minutes into it, Veemon threw down his line on the pier in sheer frustration. Gomamon was cheating again, catching a fish every second. They flew into his bucket, and he had to ask Gabumon to borrow his.
"Darn it, Goma! Stop summoning them!" he shouted,

I guess that not much people want to help write a story, only AV replied in my digital mages topic, except for someone saying I should change the main character to Patamon, and in my Legend of Victorymon one, the same person came in to diss Veemon, starting another minor flame war that was thankfully put out. Oh, well, just have to be patient.
as Gomamon lazily turned his head to face Veemon.
"Aww... but it's so much easier that way!" complained Gomamon.
"It isn't fair for us!" Veemon and Gabumon shouted in tandem.
"Fine.." Gomamon sighed as he dumped out his bucket of fish.

41 words

I usually hang around this board, but I've been kinda dead lately...with finals and preparations to move to Florida coming up, it's been hectic.

With the absence of the fish splashing around in the bucket, an eerie silence swept over the three friends. Gabumon smelt something that wasn't there before, it was extremely pongy and gaseous.
"Aww, Veemon!" he groaned, fanning his face,
"That wasn't me" assured Veemon,

44 words

They looked around searching for the source of this ugly smell.

sorry, it's not much today, but I cannot concentrate much today.

Quote:I guess that not much people want to help write a story, only AV replied in my digital mages topic, except for someone saying I should change the main character to Patamon, and in my Legend of Victorymon one, the same person came in to diss Veemon, starting another minor flame war that was thankfully put out. Oh, well, just have to be patient.

Don't listen to the Veemon bashing person, your story is good with Vee in charge.
Quote:Don't listen to the Veemon bashing person, your story is good with Vee in charge.

Of course it is. Now, let's have a quick recap of what we have so far.

It was a fine day in the digital world; the sun beat down on the migrating Monochromon, the Geckomon chorus, and Gomamon, sleeping on a large, round rock. The ambient croaking eventually woke him up. He stretched his arms and legs out, and licked out his morning breath. It looked to be just another normal day, but as he took in his surroundings, rubbing his emerald-green eyes that were full of dried tears, he noticed the absence of his friends, Gabumon and Veemon. This sudden discovery made him sit up, alert, but relaxed when he heard Gabumon's calm and Veemon's rusty voices nearby. They were on the beach and playing with a ball. Both were kicking the ball to each other slowly. Gomamon got up and looked to them.
"Come here, play with us!" Veemon waved to him.
Gomamon stretched the last kink out of his back and waddled down to the sand.
"What do ya wanna play?" he asked the two.
"How about soccer? I've been practishing with Davish!"
"Err..." Gomamon nodded to his flippers. "I don't think so."
"Water polo?" Veemon suggested, snickering at Gabumon
"No, not that" said Gabumon, shaking his head, as Gomamon's face broke into a cheeky smile, "He cheats, he dives down and keeps the ball under"
"Then what do we do?" asked Veemon, sitting down,
"Fishing?" suggested Gabumon. Veemon shrugged, that would do.

The three set off to a nearby pier with accompanying bait and tackle shop. Gabumon paid for everyone, and they set off to the edge or the walkway. It was strangely uninhabited. Feet and lines flew off the edge as the trio set to work.

Twenty minutes into it, Veemon threw down his line on the pier in sheer frustration. Gomamon was cheating again, catching a fish every second. They flew into his bucket, and he had to ask Gabumon to borrow his.
"Darn it, Goma! Stop summoning them!" he shouted, as Gomamon lazily turned his head to face Veemon.
"Aww... but it's so much easier that way!" complained Gomamon.
"It isn't fair for us!" Veemon and Gabumon shouted in tandem.
"Fine.." Gomamon sighed as he dumped out his bucket of fish.
With the absence of the fish splashing around in the bucket, an eerie silence swept over the three friends. Gabumon smelt something that wasn't there before, it was extremely pongy and gaseous.
"Aww, Veemon!" he groaned, fanning his face,
"That wasn't me" assured Veemon,

They looked around searching for the source of this ugly smell.

Hmm, not bad so far.
Pongy? My dictionary, www.m-w.com, doesn't recognize that word.

As they headed down the wooden platform, the stench became stronger.
"Smells like rotting fruit," Gabumon noted.
The culprit came into view near the end of the pier; a green trash can with a yellow banana peel hanging out. They couldn't see the pair of eyes hidden under the peel

:50: (grr.. cut down from 56.)
"Someone is there!" spoke Veemon holding the both others back.
"Weird, a Digimon who likes to live in a trash can?"
They looked at each other and then at the trash can.

"Is that... a Garbagemon?" asked Gomamon, anxiously. The garbage can had a very accurate description of that terrible digimon. The three of them began to back off from what seemed like an ultimate, but the banana peel raised, revealing a friendly looking digimon with a doglike appearance.
"That's Labramon..."

50 words

"How come, you are inside a trash can?" asked Gomamon.
"I slept and somebody putted me in it. That's what I can think off." answered the Labramon.
"Well you smell, you should clean yourself" spoke Veemon.