Join our server on Discord

Summer 2004 Contest
::Considers the contest::

Hmm...

::cracks knuckles with a feral smile, blue eyes glistening::

Heh, been out of it for waaay too long. Anyway, this looks good enough to get me back in gear.

What better way to prove that I'm really back than participating in a contest?

I'm in. Let's see how much I have really improved.

Well organized and clear contest, btw.
I'll be using a couple that have not been done befoe. Yes, i'm joining this contest but i don't care if i win, joinng this for fun.
Well, I just finished mine (barring some revisions), and I'm glad you said 70 pages. Just to be on the safe side, how many KB's can the receiving side email take for an attachment?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I have an incoming mail limit of 500 KB per message.
Quote:I have an incoming mail limit of 500 KB per message.
Whoa, I think mine is about 350 KB. I thought that was large, and I guess it is, but 500 KB, that's impressive.
I know that you saw me.
I know there's not exactly a rush. I mean, we have until the 15th. Nonetheless, the entries are supposed to be eligible by now. So, what's the email address?
I know that you saw me.
Mail entries to: kharonalpha [AT] hotpop.com
Subject Line: [Contest] ((Your Fic Title Here))
Please, please, please everybody -- IF YOU WROTE AN ENTRY FOR THIS CONTEST, SEND IT IN QUICKLY! I currently have only one entry, and I hate to give default wins.

Aain, send you entries to kharonalpha [AT] hotpop [dot] com witht he subject line [CONTEST] Yourstorytitlehere
:x I worked too hard to win by default. If you posted in this thread, you have just received a PM or an email from me telling you to submit your lemon. If you said you were going to write a lemon, and you didn't write one, that's understandable, but it's also deceptive and lazy. When I say I'm going to do something, I always do it, no matter how hard or crazy it is.
I know that you saw me.
Well, I suppose this shows that it's a good thing that I pre-emptively cancelled the Autumn contest... there just doesn't seem to be enough response to these to keep on doing them.

I know some people are going to be disappointed, but I made the rules quite clear... Wisemon wins with a 97/100 point overall score for his entry, though he would have won with any score he achieved as he was the only entry.

I will probably be cutting myself off from the DaD around the beginning of October, so there will not be another contest. Sorry to have caused this incovenience to everybody.