Join our server on Discord

Man this pisses me off!!!
Wow that sucks. Sorry for that.
yeah that isn't nice at all.

mmm dunno what's wrong with those people they feel good about themselves when they start bitching others such a shame =\ .
Veemon's Followers
Man Jack Thompson is an asshole and a moron all rolled into one nice little package. You've all probably read or heard his little ludicrous game idea right? Well get this, some modders did it for the GTA: SA for the PC and now he's saying that he was kidding! Therefore saying that he was bullshiting about the donation. As if the idea of his wasn't proof of his insanity now he's proved that he is not a man of his word and really can't nor should've in the past, be trusted. But that game idea was really childish of Jack as well, he was attacking real people but with slightly different names, it also seemed like this was his true intention, saying that he
You should go bitch about that one on Slashdot, with all the other Freedom-of-Gaming people.
For what point? I really don't care enough to do that and it's not like anyone else would care either nor would I be making any sort of point that would be helping. And besides I'm just establishing already known facts and the only reason I posted what I did was that I just needed to get that off my chest.
Just remember, jack thompson isn't just a dick, he's also a massive asshole. Plus if you've seen that one south park episode, then he could be the universe's biggest douchbag too.
HAHAHA!!! I was actually thinking of that episode when I was thinking of how I was going to word my post about Jack!
Hey it's true. It's not really a bull/horns thing but he really had no idea that we could make his game so easily. There's even a few text only games like that.
Yup, it's true. I've never heard of any text game like that but it's not a hard thing to imagine.

And it's just as Gabe said, "Jack is not scary, if you speak to him for even a couple minutes you realize that. What
I did earlier and do every sunday for the comic. He's actually funny if you think about it. Pathetic but funny.