Join our server on Discord

These are the best years of my life?!
oh boy you got quite the problems don't you
If you play video games...

EA and Playstation are ALWAYS hiring...

it may not be the BEST job, but compared to convenience stores and Fast Food... it's better than anything else...
Life sucks, get a straw. My idiot friend once told me that, and to this day I still don't get exactly how that makes the least bit o' bloody sense. Irregardless, I can really relate to your situation. I spent 3 months hunting on my belly and back for the slightest notion of a paying job, without even a hint of hope. Resumes poured from my printer, Emails blazed across the internet, Hell, I even put up goddamned signs, hoping I could help someone sell something on Ebay for a profit. I sold junk around my house myself, and there wasn't a help-wanted sign in the neighborhood I didn't grope with my eyes. Long story short, I was finally pulled into a crappy little job as a tourguide at the Museum of The City of New York, because I was on the waiting list and people recommended me. My point? Time pays off. Having no money sucks. A lot. On the other hand, it helps me feel better to justify myself when i'm pirating games off the internet.

Uhm... That was supposed to help. Not sure if it did. Heck, I didn't even read most of this after the first 2 or 3 posts. My attention span is very... ooh, lookit the birdie...
Sounds like you've had your fill of your family's quirks. I bet someone could make a pretty funny sitcom out of your life, only you'd be the only person not laughing.

I don't really have much advice for you now, other than to hang in there and try to figure out what you want to see yourself doing a year (or two, or five) from now. Things will work themselves out. Have faith in that. If they did for me, they will for you -- actually, things never really work themselves out, but when you come to understand that, life becomes a little more bearable.
Well I'm still lookin' for work. The town I live in has so few job opportunities, but I'm not really all that surprised though. Where I am is basically my hometown, when I was five we up and moved to Denver CO which is where I spent most of my time growing up with summers spent back in this spit-hole that time forgot. I really miss Denver. I remember hopping on the public bus and an hour or two ride just to go to a mall that wasn't too close by just for the hell of it but now I could get from one in of this town to the other in maybe thirty minutes. It's got a vague claustrophobic feel to it when you're used to a big city.

Right now my biggest aspiration besides work is not to go hillbilly-ape-crap on the next dumbass thing one of my relatives do. Harder than you'd think considering my grandmother speaks to everyone like they're four-years-old. Most of us can see that senility has more than set in but my aunt (the one that lives with me) who is a nurse no less refuses to believe that. Not that's a big surprise considering she can't spot anything wrong with anyone in the family health-wise anyway, last winter she caught pneumonia and didn't believe any of us that she should go see a doctor until she woke up one morning an could barely breathe.

Just the other day I had to separate her and my mother when they'd gotten into a fight over money and it turned physical which ended in my aunt's glasses being broken and my mom storming out of the house for five hours. It's like herding chickens. Honestly I feel like they're the idiot teenagers while I act (and feel like) an old man.
"Oooooooooooooh,what can be worst than have never worked and have a messy family at the age of 21?"
I'll tell you.
Working without being paid, having a messy family, and being poor.
In your middle twenties.
And without a computer, not even an old one.
Fuck it, then people ask me why am I depressed and having suicidal tendencies.
dude your 21 old enough to be on your own .... I sugest you set up some plan beginnign with getting a job any job even if your position is an oral toilet cleaner ... aslong as it pays bills it ought to work .. then get your ass out of the house and enviroment ... when you got your own place and are able to suport a life (anything that pays the rent and bills and maby enouh for food should work out)

thne you can go look for a real job like .. one where you get to use cleaning agents and a brush
It's rarely that simple.

First off with my family if I moved out the whole house would fall to shit. Admittedly even though I can't stand most of these people I've got some sort of perverse loyalty that won't allow me to completely abandon them.

Then there's the co-dependant factor, I don't have it but everyone else does. Quite a few of these idiots would come over to my place because they need a shoulder to cry on which everyone knows is a stupid idea considering I'm not a good listener and more often then not will tell them point blank that their own stupidity caused the problem so quit trying to project their faults to other people. (Which is what most of my cousin's and one of my aunt's do best.)

As for the job I have at least some dignity left and there are certain things I just won't do and not even daily contact with complete morons will make me lower my standards anymore than they already are. The best I can do for now is to keep looking, keep applying and hope that something will open up that I can stand without feeling that my previous situation was much more tolerable. There's no point in putting yourself in the position where you actually looked back at what had passed less than a week ago and actually feeling, "what was I bitching about? That was paradise compared to now!"

BTW I turned 22 as of June 13th.
like I tell my nephew if they're blood related you have to claim them
heh