Join our server on Discord

Is this a good thing?
Heh heh, I see what you mean.

I think his partner's name was Lucky Pickel, the chief kept calling him Detective Pickle. First season anyway, in the second season Bonker's partner was a blonde beat cop name Miranda Wright. Talk about bad puns. lol :roll:
Yeah, Dinsey was producing a lot of good quality-but short lived cartoons in the early 90's, like Talespin, Darkwing Duck, Alladin, and so on...a shame, really. Those were the last "Old-School" sytled cartoons I saw released that were actually good.

And on the subject of human (Or human-like) characters in a sucessful CG show, remember that Reboot turned out pretty well, despite the extremely slow production time.
Yeah I loved Reboot, got most of the episodes on tape when they played it on Cartoon Network.

When Spirited Away was dubbed and released and then the acquisition of most of Saban's properties I figured Disney was wanting to get heavy into anime dubbing but so far, not much.
reboot ruled man too bad they never finished it
I really wanted to see where that last story arc was headed too. :cry:
yeah it was cool
I think that sometimes Digimon episods are being shown in the wrong
time when all the kids are at school. The only reason I saw alll the episoeds is My VHS Recorders function To start The REC at one time and stop REC at anothere time.
hehe, i snuck out of school to watch that in 5ht or 6th grade then my mom and pa moved and i got transferd to a school that got out earlier heh
Cyber Stryker Wrote:I really wanted to see where that last story arc was headed too. :cry:

It was. They produced two movies: Daemon Rising and My Two Bobs (the second being the direct sequel to the first).
Id skip school too if it would be needed