Join our server on Discord

Is this a good thing?
i just checked anime new networks and found this article:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=5017

it talk about a full legth feature called Digimon X in full CG now no idea if any series will develope from this but i think it will get mixed reactions. take a look and see what you think.
Yeah I heard about that a bit ago too, and tried posting but it got deleted for some reason. Anyway I think it has potential.
Should this movie be the last call for the Digimon series, or should they try and deal out a new Digimon season/series? personally the last season was ok but it didn';t sell well with alot of kids probally due to the fact that it was on Tv when alot of the kids were not home. AS far as i am concernd if this does well i could see them try another digimon series but thats just my opinion.
I don't like it. Entirely CG? Gross. Especially when it has been sort of a tradition in Japan to HAND DRAW anime. Not CG the frickin thing. -_-

Blah...there is also rumors that this season may only revolve around the digimon and there won't be any humans. Somehow, I almost believe that. As the years have went on Digimon has turned to...Digimon.

Adventure -
Kids with partner

02-
Kids with partners, DNA evolving added

Tamers-
Kids evolve with digimon

Frontier-
Kids turn into digimon

For them to do purely digimon now, wouldn't surprise me the least bit. But that means no Bishies...T__T
Quote:Yeah I heard about that a bit ago too, and tried posting but it got deleted for some reason. Anyway I think it has potential.
Tough break, Repo Man. I bet I know why it got deleted, but I'm not telling.

Quote:I don't like it. Entirely CG? Gross. Especially when it has been sort of a tradition in Japan to HAND DRAW anime. Not CG the frickin thing. -_-

Blah...there is also rumors that this season may only revolve around the digimon and there won't be any humans. Somehow, I almost believe that. As the years have went on Digimon has turned to...Digimon.

Adventure -
Kids with partner

02-
Kids with partners, DNA evolving added

Tamers-
Kids evolve with digimon

Frontier-
Kids turn into digimon

For them to do purely digimon now, wouldn't surprise me the least bit. But that means no Bishies...T__T
If it is just the Digimon, I think it might be a good thing. Human CG's are never very successful. Action Man, Max Steel, and Cubix suck ass. The only good one was Transformers: Beast Wars, and to a lesser extent, Beast Machines. There were no humans in these, absolutely none, which is why it lasted a total of 5 seasons.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Technically there were humans if you count the Neanderthals in a few episodes of Beast Wars, but that’s just quibbling.

In any case I just hope this new project makes it out of Japan in some format the majority of us have access to.
it was deleted because i asked the mods to delete it

when chibi banned me he said me, my art, and any information or anything having to do with me wasnt welcome at the board

the info is mine

the mods agreed so they deleted the topic

funny since one of the reasons i was banned was calling chibi a nitwit who would kill dad 'looks at the frontpage'

...yep sure was wrong on that one
well I saw some pics, and it looks really not that bad.
Digimon only?
Is fine for me. The first time, the Digimon can decide alone over themselves and don't get shut down by the kids.
its not known if there are kids or not

from the pictures so far it appears to be following chronicles to some extent

id expect some kids in there in some form or another probably
its gonna be a hard thing to make the series good.
because they have to worry a lot about the face expresions because they also show a part of there personality. this will be very important if their only digimons. and if they sub it bad argggh! thats gonna make me mad =P.
but for a change it would be better that their weren`t any people.
that digimons have to show their brave side and their feelings and not only be used by they tamers.
Veemon's Followers