Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon chara would you like to be?
When I wanted a screencap for my pic of Junpei headlocking Takuya and Kouji, I used the bootleg method. It involves a VCR and a digital camera. I think you can figure the rest out.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
sorry that won't work I have a fansub which means it'd be on my com
Yamato of Season 1! He ruled! He was just so cool and composed. A loner too. Also, his Digimon was the coolest of the series! Izzy's not bad either...I value intelligence. If only I could combine Izzy and Yamato into one.

T.K. was awesome as well...mostly because Patamon ruled! Patamon is just too kawaii and cute and fuzzy.

Henry ruled. Like I said...intelligence. Plus, I like Terriermon! He's just sarcastic as anything that can be imagined.

Fourth...either Koji or Kouichi. Why? Koji reminds me of Matt! Kouichi is cool because of his innocence and silence. Plus, the Spirits of Light and Darkness kicked ass! The corrupted Spirits too...Duskmon and Velgemon, baby! Twisted
ahh veemon
Veemon's Followers
if i had to choose my own chacter human or digimon it would be Ken(Emperor style) and Duskmon (i hate the look of his beast form. and as for female um Hikari/Rika (its a tie Rika has a nice attitude but Hikari has friends) and as for digimon... Ladydevimon. I so wish they had more devil female digimon. cause Ranamon ... um is kinda slutish and i like hard to get girls... cause when they fall it makes it all the more good.
stutish? and what size is that sig pic of yours can I ask cause it's quite big
Quote:and what size is that sig pic of yours can I ask cause it's quite big
Right, what happened to the tuxedo pic, Mr. Fucking C.E.O.?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
huh? oh that shit? i took it off as the link is gone. so i replaced it with two kick ass sig pics. size? um i told it to be only 50 X 50 but it does seem wrong.... hmm i'll have to check that. oh that was a typo. meant to say slutish.
ranamon slutish? no lady devimon looks slutish look at her outfit it makes sense
Quote:
Quote:If you were talking about me...

No, I was definitely being sarcastic.

I found Zephyr of Darkness's posts obnoxious and unfunny.
Oh, a troll!
Well, you seem to find my obnoxious and unfunny posts COOL enough because you're posting in MY obnoxious and unfunny thread.
If you don't like them, don't read them. Nobody's forcing you.

... troll? Me? This place? YOU?

I laugh.

... and for the record? Nobody was forcing you to read my posts, either. I'm going to snark at something I find dumb when I come across it.

I mean, if you're going to post something on the internet... you may get responses - negative ones as well as positive ones. Imagine that!

Quote:
Quote:uh.....ok oh well sarcasm sucks on the net
I'm more worried about having so many trolls around... Gotta do something before they start eating our ankles. Got any ideas? Let me think...
*goes to a corner and hangs a 'Evil Genius working' pic. An hour later, she stands up, grinning* I got it.
Hey, guys , come give me a hand.*summons all Digimon she's raised and they all bring carnivore plants. In an hour, the whole DaD forum is planted carnivore plants in every corner.* There. That should do. And in case not, I have a plan B *shows UnknownH a vacuum cleaner, smiling*

I'm being roleplayed at! The horror!