Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon chara would you like to be?
Haaah...wonder why nobody created this topic before.I want you to tell me who would you like to be,and why,from any season,game,etc.
In my case,I'd choose to be Junior (the MC from Digimon World RPG 3).Kicking MAJOR ass,to friends and enemies alike,fighting in a nightmare-alike world,having ALL the Digimon he damn pleases,and being called 'the greatest tamer' every two seconds.
Now that's cool(but I'd rather keep my own looks anyway O_o)
Life would be pretty easy if I could be Ken, but then I wouldn't be myself; my life isn't easy. I'd be Henry. He looks like me, he can fight, and he's got the coolest personality of any of the tamers.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'd go with Hawkmon - just because he can become the awesomest digimon EVA!

... which is Shurimon.
I don't know I've only said I'd be ken post kaiser I'd make wormon evo past champion and I'd get a hot girlfriend pretty good
though much about it and came to the conclusion that Matt might be the best choice for me.
reason: well I dunno. Davis is too stupid in my pov and Matt has Gabumon,... I claim Veemon too and Izumi and walks off. ^^ haha
I go for Matt to he is much cooler than the rest for me and I am stil waching the 3e season so I go for Matt
Hmm, it seems strange, but the digimon character that I want to 'be' would have to be Dynasmon. He is just so unbeatable, and if I really wanted to win, I'd steal all the others' D-tectors or whatever they are, and live in eternal paradise... when enough data is collected ha ha ha ha! *Vanishes into the clouds seconds before being hit by the volley of heavy-and-hard-as-possible items*

Just because I want to 'be' him, doesn't necessarily mean that he's my favourite character. Mine is Veemon, but since he has to put up with Davis, I wouldn't like to walk in his shoes... oh, he has no shoes... you know what I mean.
That's a tough one. Or at least I think so...^^;

I guess Orimoto-san would be the best. Not only does she contain a figure (unlike the past digi-shoujo), but I love just how she looks in general. Plus, she has a great attitude and a beautiful voice!

Hmmm...I guess the fanbase would be nice too XD X3
I would be flamedramon, mainly because he's just so damn cool. I would always have a good voice, and facial expression of just "AHG I'L KILL YOU!! but gracefully!!", not to mention some nice armor and a nice blue tail. ^.^
Owikawa, (think I spelled that wrong) that way I could be dead but still protect digiworld JK.

If we're talking all the humans in any format so far I'd have to say Junior from DW3. Multiple partners and can take them to the real world without too much trouble.

If we're talking digimon then Veemon, maybe with a pretty female tamer and... DAMNIT I'VE GOT TO FINISH WRITING THAT LEMON!!!

BTW it always kind of bothered me that they define the worlds between "Real World" and "Digiworld." It's not like digiwold is any less real than the "Real World" in the shows. I guess it's just because "Human World" or "Organic World doesn't exactly roll off the tounge and Organworld just sounds like a sleezy sextoy store or somewhere where a Dr. with a lot of malpractice suits would shop.

Just something to think about.