Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon chara would you like to be?
Quote:thanks how'd you know? here *holds stolen tape of beelezemon someone snuck in to make* here you go *hears guns go off* uh-oh I think he heard me *grabs pic and runs* Where's gulimon!
Don't worry, I'll fend him off.
*takes in air and faces Beelzemon*
(Gotta do what the other DaD fans think) Here, look!!*holds a pic of a nude Renamon in front of Beelzemon, only to have it ripped apart by his claws*
(Eeek! I guess he didn't like it.Well then)
*holds a pic of a nude Jeri in front of him, for a single instant before he rips it too*
(This one neither!! Well, my last resource before fighting...)
*holds a pic of a nude Gallantmon in front of him**he looks at it for a long time*
You like it? There, all yours! *gives it to him, who takes it and stares at it*
*Zephyr runs away with the tape*
Quote:Speak for yourself; not that I'd trade back, but I've been fucking cold without my extra 50+ pounds. I'm going to have to put some sort of extra insulation over the window in my dorm, because the glass ain't cutting it.
Well, it's the only benefit it has against 5000 disadvantages. If you have no problem with it, I have nothing else to say.

Quote:If you were talking about me...

No, I was definitely being sarcastic.

I found Zephyr of Darkness's posts obnoxious and unfunny.
Oh, a troll!
Well, you seem to find my obnoxious and unfunny posts COOL enough because you're posting in MY obnoxious and unfunny thread.
If you don't like them, don't read them. Nobody's forcing you.

Quote:uh.....ok oh well sarcasm sucks on the net
I'm more worried about having so many trolls around... Gotta do something before they start eating our ankles. Got any ideas? Let me think...
*goes to a corner and hangs a 'Evil Genius working' pic. An hour later, she stands up, grinning* I got it.
Hey, guys , come give me a hand.*summons all Digimon she's raised and they all bring carnivore plants. In an hour, the whole DaD forum is planted carnivore plants in every corner.* There. That should do. And in case not, I have a plan B *shows UnknownH a vacuum cleaner, smiling*
hmm I have an interesting idea with the hose but it won't your troll problem another one yes lol
<-- *point*
. Nuff said
I'D WANNA BE METALSEADRAMON OR GUILMON BUT I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH SO DAMN COOL!!
Mashindramons cool to with his Giga canon attack
This is a tricky question. I mean, I'd love to inhabit their world (be it their version of the "real world" or the "digital world"), but would I prefer to be myself or to actually be one of the characters?

I'd say either Izzy or Henry. I'm kind of a shy person like Izzy, and I'm somewhat reserved but pretty emotional internally, like Henry, so being neither of them would be a big stretch. That said, why would I want to be like someone that's so similar to me? Wouldn't I want to be someone else altogether? Tai, Davis, one of the girls? I don't know. It's hard to devote much serious thought to such a bizarre hypothetical question (no offense to anyone).

Wisemon Wrote:Also, I wanted to... freeze-frame that shot in "Beastie Girl".

Explain, please.

Rena's_lover Wrote:I'D WANNA BE METALSEADRAMON OR GUILMON BUT I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH SO DAMN COOL!!

Caps lock off, please.
They did I keep asking them and I too would like to know what scene that is
Quote:They did I keep asking them and I too would like to know what scene that is
Duh, the fanboy pandering bathhouse scene. Zoe senses when the Toucanmon are watching her dress, she screams, Takuya and J.P. come running, and they walk in on her (covering her topless self). For the girls (or the queer guys), Zoe walks in on Takuya and J.P. later in the episode.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
someone tell me how to screencap and I'll get a few images from there (like my sig says I have the fansub) and of course she was fanservice that was a major frontier problem only one female if there was an actual human for ranamon that would work cause there would be two females to perv at then just one and three digimon