Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon chara would you like to be?
Izumi or Hikari
Leomon... Yeah. Just for the shock value of being THAT built and you KNOW he has to be packin' a big one in those jeans. Tail and ears wouldn't be bad either as well as the mane because I CAN"T GROW FACIAL HAIR. damn indian blood

Or Renamon so I can play with myself MORE often.
hmm... i was wondering when someone would say renamon...and there it is...

if i could be a digidestined i would be:

season 1(human): matt, cause 1 he played the harmonica and in the future he became sorta famous for his singing, which is a dream i hope to live, but realize i probibly wont fufill. plus matt has the creast of friendship, and to me friends are more important than anything else, including my own safety

digimon season 1: i would have to go with gabumon cause he 1)kicks major ass, and 2) digivolves into a pretty cool mega as well using the crest of friendship

season 2(human): ken, both pre and post kaiser, i sorta went through something like this when i was depressed aa year ago, i turned bitter towards everyone, including my friends and family, but later i realized the error of my ways and became a happy person, who is kind to others

digimon season 2: probibly patamon cause he has the lest retarded(in lack of a better word) partner, all the people in season 2(of the new digidestined) are kinda stupid, but tk seems a little more down to earth than the rest so i could stand him and not rip off his head eventually(i really don't like anyone other than ken in season 2, and i don't like wormmon cause...well, i just don't)

season 3(human): henry cause he seems down to earth and terriormon is a pretty cool partner to have

digimon season 3: terriormon...just because

season 4: never watched it

any other digimon in all seasons: leomon, cause he has a strong sense of pride and a warriors spirit

and if i was gonna choose a person and digimon based on looks, it would be:

season 1(person, digimon)
female: mimi, gatomon
male:matt and gabumon

season 2(person, digimon
female: Kari, gatomon(cause there is really no 'new' female digimon)
male: Davis, veemon

season 3(human, digimon:
female: rika, renamon
male: Takato and henrey(it's a tie), guilmon

season 4: never watched it

any other digimon in all seasons: leomon and gazimon

**note i consider TK and Kari digidestined in both season 1 and 2, but i only consider tai, matt and the others digidestined in season 1, cause in season 2 they really didn't do much other than teach the new digidestined, and fight occasionally.
Quote:season 4: never watched it
That's an annoying trend among the non-U.S.A. and non-Japan fans. You don't know what you're missing. It was good; well, it started good.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
no...i didn't watch it cause i thought it was bad, i didn't watch it cause it came on only once a week: saturdays at 12:30 pm. every saturday from 10 am until 4pm i am at a store called 'great white northern', a small gaming shop, playing the yugioh card game...i made a lot of friends there that i only see there cause they went to a different high school as me, now i go to the same school as them, and i realize i don't want to be near them, but i'll still go cause i'm addicted to the game, and there is about 3 people there that i like, and all have gratuated high school

so sadly cause of yugioh i missed digimon, but i know the 4th season was good, i have seen a few episodes on saturdays when i miss the yugioh tournaments, due to illness, family affairs, laziness, or other reasons, and i liketh the few episodes i saw, though i had no clue what was going on...
It came on at 7:00 A.M. for me. I wasn't getting up that early; I had classes to go to that I'd be tired for. Also, I wanted to be able to re-watch episodes anytime I wanted, and freeze-frame that shot in "Beastie Girl". Fortunately, there was this little invention called a VCR (a cheap one is like $50 now), and I have the entire fourth season on tape (none of the other seasons completely, but I've seen 'em).
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
unfortunitly i have no clue how to work my vcr, plus i didn't have any tape to record, and i didn't want to get any and i really didn't feel like taping them either way, plus my parents are always on the tv...
Awwww....this is the first time I started a thread and then abandoned it. Anyway, thanks to all who answered.
I just gotta say something:
Quote:Leomon... Yeah. Just for the shock value of being THAT built and you KNOW he has to be packin' a big one in those jeans.
*smirk* Figures you're a guy...I bet that out of 10 girls, at least 9 will tell you Leomon is not attractive. THAT build is sth not too appealing to most girls, so we like better more slender, delicate builds like Beelzemon's.
But the other part intrigues me.

Zephyr:*appears in Dark Serge(Chrono Cross)'s black leather uniform and sneers at Leomon* You know, Leomon, there was a time when I liked you.
Leomon:....
Z: And that was when you formed part of Beelzemon when he absorbed your data.
L:....*anime sweatdrop*
Z: But the pack part intrigues me. I wanna see.
L: *makes a step back*
Z: *pulls out the sickle* Remember this?
L: O_OU
Z: Don't make me use it again on you.*steps forward, grabs Leomon's belts and looks inside* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! He has a hairy cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!! *scratches Leomon's face like Gatomon's Lightning Paw in Digital Card Battle* Awwwwwfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs away*

Leomon: *in the floor*....Next time, I won't play valiant and I'll just run away from anyone wearing black leather....

PS If you wanna know about the sickle and Leomon part, see 'the digihunk of the digital world' poll.
actually I'd rather not know if it's ok with you
Now who ever said I wanted the build to get the GIRLS attention

(Wink at Z)