Join our server on Discord

Which Digimon chara would you like to be?
Quote: Mine is Veemon, but since he has to put up with Davis, I wouldn't like to walk in his shoes... oh, he has no shoes... you know what I mean.

that's why I prefer to be Matt and claim Veemon and Izumi too. ^^ Coz then I would have Gabu, my other favorite already. hehehe
I'd probably say Bokomon, actually. Really smart and still comic relief, able to find nearly any fact at any time, and future celebrity author.
hmmm and if we said people then I bet I know who you would say
Hmm, I cannot really say what I would be as Digimon lol
Yeah i bet you can't say... can't say between vee or ancient, can't be both now :)
I would like to be matt.
Reason: He has a problem simular to mine.I understand him beter then the rest of the digidestend.
At thirst I thought Taj but through the episoeds I saw That He was too brawe Courage is good and I am not a cowerd but he has too much Courage. And I think Courage is too close to stupiditi.
courage is indeed a good and bad thing:

Good coz courage can be helpful in some situations. Sometimes you just have to act and you have not the time to think about it for a long time.

The bad thing is what you pointed out. It is really close to stupidity very often. Overcouraged people are acting far too brainless very often and that can be really dangerous.

But if you can control the courage and manage to think too it can be a very strong "weapon" ;)
Jes you are right controling the courage can turn it into a strong " 8) weapon 8) "
:D I'd be Guilmon! He Rocks!! Especially when he turns into Gallantmon!

Man I'd really love to say what he said to Beezlemon:

"Beezlemon! You sold your soul to a demon and became demon yourself! You must be punished!"

What? I Just said it?
Guilmon :!:
Jea he rocks.
I like his attack its veri destructive.