Join our server on Discord

Light my Heart (tentative title) R&R
greate lemon even better than mine
This is one of the best fics I've ever read, and one of the longest. Its nice to read a well written and detailed, expressive fic without any violence.
My only complaint is wisemon posting about one of fics to steal attention from Lord Patamons fic.
Actually, since your story here is a Takari, comments concerning Takari fics aren't exactly off-topic. Also, considering that the whole thing went from Wisemon saying he thought it was too sweet (which I have to agree on, it's so tooth-decayingly sweet that it makes me want to hate all the forces of 'order' or 'light' or 'good' or whatever you call it and make money off of killing them... starting with Takeru, followed by Hikari, and then going on to Magical Girls) to Wisemon saying he has written a Takari lemon which is not so sweet (and looks at it SERIOUSLY, yey!).

LP, you have gotten ONE review, and that's from someone who shares your waffy feelings about Takari. Wisemon said he couldn't give a fair review of it, which... is that really a review? Then your waffy "friend" decided to bump the topic, as if asking for more to be posted. So more was posted (see the above paragraph).

I don't hate Takari, but I do hate it when things get too waffy, especially in a lemon. Maybe I'm just the type that believes in art imitating life, but if I ever meet anyone who is so blatantly sugary as you made out the characters in this story, I would seriously consider suicide. People are NOT this sweet in real life, even the ones who are "lovey-dovey" aren't THIS sweet /all/ of the time. That's why I hate most depictions of certain pairings, most particularly Takari.

As the mod for this forum, and since the topic has not left the Takari/PataGato field, I don't think we're dealing with anything off topic in this thread. I need something sithout sugar now...
I'm not "waffy" about Takari fics (although in my opinion patagato is a different topic)... I just thought it was a nice change from reading rape in most lemons.
I asn't talking about you, but about Hikari Yagami Kamiya. I didn't even notice your comment when I made my post, didn't read the whole thread I guess. I just felt it important to comment that it didn't (when Lord Patamon complained) have two 'reviews' per se.

I know how waffy people get (waffy types tend to be slightly rabid in their support of certain relationships), and I hate it. BTW, if you don't understand WAFF, it the whol 'warm and fuzzy feeling' style of writing where the story isn't so much about any given event as how the characters feel. A Story doesn't quite count as WAFFy until it overdoes it, though... and I think this one does.

As a note, I tend not to differentiate too much between Takari and PataGato, largely because they tend to end up together.
Damn! I thought I might have been responsible for six posts!
I thought I might have had a chance at getting banned by one of the webmasters nobles! \No\"ble\, n. 1. A person of rank above a commoner; a nobleman; a peer.

Quote:that it makes me want to hate all the forces of 'order' or 'light' or 'good' or whatever you call it and make money off of killing them
yes I wouldnt be suprised if wisemon does that in his next fic
Oh thats the spirit! OFF WITH THIER HEADS! OFF WITH THIER HEADS!

Since Gatomon is Hikari's partner.
And Patamons is Takeru's partner.
That posting advertisements for a Takari fic isnt out of topic!
Oh I congradulate you for your newfound overzealous beliefs that Patagato and Takari come side in side, and is never out of topic when one is posted about the other!
COME NOW ALL DONATE TO THE
"Church of Takari/Patagato"
Quote:O come, all ye faith ful...joyful and triumphant...oh come ye, oh cooome ye to Taaaaaakeeeeeeru's hooouse.
-Shadowshard
Then I guess if Hikari went out Kourshiro
that its Gatomon would be havin sex with Tentamon!
Hhhmm, acording to that it doesnt matter who Hikaris going out with
that Gatomon would be going out with that person digimon?
Hhhmmmm... I guess that if Hikari were to go out with all of the digidestined at the same time
that Gatomon would be havin sex with ALL of the Digimon
and that wouldnt be out of topic here either then...
If there is something wrong with the authors heads...
OFF WITH THIER HEADS! OFF WITH THIER HEADS!
Quote:yes I wouldnt be suprised if wisemon does that in his next fic
Oh thats the spirit! OFF WITH THIER HEADS! OFF WITH THIER HEADS!
Nobody gets decapitated, choked unconscious, but not decapitated. Actually, it depends which of my stories you're talking about. Somebody gets beheaded in the story I'm advertising in my sig, and somebody gets impaled in the one after that.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Thank you for those wonderfully gruesome, yet uncalled for details.
damn, posting at each other is getting really boring
Well, at least now I know what pressing the edit button, pressing the submit button, the back button, and submit button (after editing) does... damnit
hhvorausgesagt Wrote:Damn! I thought I might have been responsible for six posts!
I thought I might have had a chance at getting banned by one of the webmasters nobles!

I am not that noble and the way you're behaving suddenly may get you banned.

hhvorausgesagt Wrote:Since Gatomon is owned by Hikari
And Patamons is owned by Takeru

Oh, so they're just animals now? Animals to be owned by humans?

hhvorausgesagt Wrote:That posting advertisements for a Takari fic isnt out of topic!
Oh I congradulate you for your newfound overzealous beliefs that Patagato and Takari come side in side, and is never out of topic when one is posted about the other!

I did NOT say that. If this were a PataGato which SAID that Hikari and Takeru weren't going out, I would recognize that, however this clearly shows Hikari and Takeru huggina and kissing and generally acting as though they are a couple. Since this is a PataGato LEMON which also SHOWS Takari (though not in lemon), the posting of Takari related comments is /not/ off topic.

hhvorausgesagt Wrote:Then I guess if Hikari went out Kourshiro
that its Gatomon would be havin sex with Tentamon!
Hhhmm, acording to that it doesnt matter who Hikaris going out with
that Gatomon would be going out with that person digimon?
Hhhmmmm... I guess that if Hikari were to go out with all of the digidestined at the same time ...

Well, let's see... I based it on a certtain overzealousness that many fans have towards coupling the Digimon to show evidence for a certain pairing among humans. An AguPiyo fanfics is quite possibly by a supporter of TaiSora, a V-Gato may just as likely be by a DaiKari fan, and GuilRena often flows from the idea of RuKato. Your comment that Koushikari authors would probably tend to favor TentoGato is not far off the mark.

However, nowhere did I say (ie: I DIDN'T SAY THIS) that they are ABSOLUTELY linked to each other. I like the concept of Takari /as a couple/, though I have no enjoyment of people who feel it is the "right" pairing based on their own feelinmgs, nor of fics written based upon that premise. I like PataGato and V-Gato, however I do not /prefer/ either of them to, say, WizarGato, just because they were given evidence in the show while the latter was not.

I also do not subscribe to the camp that says a pairing between two Digimon must be connected to a pairing of their partners to each other (Hence a series which ends with Takari and V-Gato). I /do/ believe that the sexual activities of one will have an effect upon the other (ie: if Tailmon is in the mood for sex for a prolonged period, or having sex, Hikari will get horny; likewise if Hikari is in the mood, Tailmon will get horny). I don't think this effect will direct the horniness to a specific individual, unless it's someone the person is already attracted to (ie: If Hikari is attracted to Koushirou and Tailmon is fcking with Gabumon on a regular basis, Hikari's horniness might be directed to Koushirou because of her attraction to him).

And I gave my review of this story. It is too sweet and kind, the kind of thing you would only be able to find in a utopic world, and even then it would be rare because it wouldn't be necessary. If you want to debate, go to the "Digimon Chat" forum, and don't try attacking me here.

Here is an excerpt to show that I know what I'm talking about:

[quote=Lord Patamon]...