Join our server on Discord

Light my Heart (tentative title) R&R
Heya everyone, LP here with a small Lemon I want to share with all of you and that I hope you like ^__^

I got a struck of inspiration to do this PataGato lemon, so I decided to write it before the inspiration leave me.

Disclaimer:

I don
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
wow great lemon *thumbs up* it was great ^_^
Aww come on no one else has something to say about my lemon? isn't that bad it is? :?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I can't give you a fair review, because I couldn't get past the second paragraph. Your writing was so sugary, I was afraid that if I kept going, I'd get diabetes. I think that's what you were going for, so take it as a compliment.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*gives a bump*
Hey, if you guys want to read a really good Takari, just wait until August. My entrant for the Summer contest is a Takari, a very special one. I'm absolutely sure that nobody has ever written one quite like the one I'm working on. I won't tell you its secret, but it's original. It should appeal to both Takari and Daisuke fans. I think Nate will like it too.
I know that you saw me.
yeah alright a comedy from wise that'll be funny
No, June is the comedy contest. August is serious. In fact, there's probably a good chance that I'm going to be going up against Lord Archive. I'll email it to you as soon as it's done (well before submission time, I hope). I'm not saying that parts of it aren't funny, but for the most part, it's pretty depressing.
I know that you saw me.
oh ok oops heh heh
Err..... what all those posts have to do with my lemon? I only got two reviews (by the way thanks) but the rest are posts about the contests :?

If you ask me excepting the reviews, the rest of the posts are out of topic :(
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions