Join our server on Discord

Light my Heart (tentative title) R&R
Hey Nate, I think we got your point, at least I got it, and about my fic true is PataGato with some Takari, but it started with slight VeeGato, but I wrote my lemon in that way since I only was using my favorite couples,

About that if the humans ends togethere their dighimon end together and viceversa or not well I agree with you that not necesary has to happen like that, hence, I saw a fic on fanfiction.net some time ago that ended in Daikari and PataGato, tough Veemon tried to get Gatomon is his mate, but she told him that her affections are with Patamon.

But well, everyone has his or her preferences and I admit that I'm a die hard fan of Takari and PataGato, as well other couples like Taiora, AguBiyo, HawkBiyo, Sorato and others, besides I have one fic where Gatomon and Patamon have a daughter that is a Gatomon (I decided to go for a easy description so I chosed to use a Gatomon as their daughter Wink ) and I paired her with a Mikemon Wink

Now about the reviews, thanks to everyone, maybe I wrote the lemon a bit sugary but well, it got to my mind in that way, besides I admit that I always had liked the romance in that way Wink
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Did you get the PM I sent you, LP? I'd appreciate a reply as soon as you have a chance.
Hey guys what does kisenu(or kisesu, i dont exactly know the word)mean?
Nate Hunter Wrote:Did you get the PM I sent you, LP? I'd appreciate a reply as soon as you have a chance.

Yeah, I already replied too you Wink
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quote:I /do/ believe that the sexual activities of one will have an effect upon the other (ie: if Tailmon is in the mood for sex for a prolonged period, or having sex, Hikari will get horny; likewise if Hikari is in the mood, Tailmon will get horny).

Now THATS what I call wishfull thinking! (From the mind of a male)
Wouldnt it be nice if everytime your girlfriend saw someone else fucking (unless it was someone in her own fammily, at which point she would proceed to throw up) that she did the same?
Fortuenetly theres something called... THE BRAIN
Quote:Oh I congradulate you for your newfound overzealous beliefs that Patagato and Takari come side in side, and is never out of topic when one is posted about the other!
COME NOW ALL DONATE TO THE
"Church of Takari/Patagato"
Quote:Then I guess if Hikari went out Kourshiro
that its Gatomon would be havin sex with Tentamon!
Hhhmm, acording to that it doesnt matter who Hikaris going out with
that Gatomon would be going out with that person digimon?
Hhhmmmm... I guess that if Hikari were to go out with all of the digidestined at the same time
that Gatomon would be havin sex with ALL of the Digimon
and that wouldnt be out of topic here either then...
If there is something wrong with the authors heads...
OFF WITH THIER HEADS! OFF WITH THIER HEADS!
I'm now aware that these were sarcastic statements. Your sarcasm needs work, because like Nate said about Tentomon, I think you were pretty close to the truth in your scenario. Since I work with season 4, I can avoid this issue.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
That didnt make any sense, truth can only be from facts.
Actually I wasn't really being sarcastic.
Quote:That didnt make any sense, truth can only be from facts, and the flame war was over. Dont start it again.
No, you're not making any sense. First of all, you're quoting yourself. Secondly, you know that I meant the truth in your logic, whether or not it was sarcastic. Lastly, the only thing potentially flame war-ish that I said was about season 4, and I don't recall ever seeing a season flame war.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
hhvorausgesagt Wrote:No, YOUR not making any sense! :roll: Tell me someting I dont know! Since when do I make sense? Since when do you make sense? What were we talking about again?
There was no flame war... but there might be soon! More like fag wars.
All we have to do is just stray a little more off topic...How about we (someone) just delete these (off-topic) posts...
If we keep trying to screw each other over for another year nevermind only the last post i made can be deleted (by me)... now if someone else would like to delete it for me on the other hand...
We could have a show on NBC. Cant we all just be civilized...
Quote:Quoting yourself, its what happens at three in the morning and you click the wrong person or button
This is cool man (Actually its kind of stupid), its like were starting our own topic in someone elses, and the topic were starting is about nothing.
LORD PATAMON WILL FORGE A MIGHTY EMPIRE (consisting of maybe, twenty people)THAT WILL LAST MANY YEARS
(Probably one year or less due to dissinegration of digimon fansites from lack of new digimon episodes)