Join our server on Discord

Female Evolutions for Lopmon
yep i think too you're doing a good job there
yeah it's purple but hey it works (you can't see suzie with endigomon could you)
Suzie with Endigomon (male or female)... That's just wrong.

The other day I thought maybe Willis' Kokomon became Endigomon because of the Virus infecting him/being seperaterd from his partner (depending on if you were watching the dub or the original.)

Maybe if they'd stayed together Kokomon-Lopmon would have become Turuiemon instead and then we'd have that as the official.
no he'd still be endigomon it makes sense like patamon-angemon and the purple patamon-something like devimon lopmon (tamers) was a old speaking digimon so endigomon wouldn't fit talking like shakespear (the closest thing in english) wouldn't fit
it's the personality probally like we don't know what his terriermon would evo to as an ult. but it makes sense that both their megas would be cherubimons
wow I do know a lot
I'm afraid you've lost me, I get the Tsukaimon-Devimon reference but when and where did Lopmon speak in Elizabethian English?

And what did you mean by both their megas being Cherubimon? Terriermon and Lopmon or the two different Lopmons (02 and Tamers?)
ok so in the origional tamers lopmon was a guy who spoke in a very old japenese and the only english that could be close to it was shakespearian english and with the two lopmon yeah they would have chuerbimon as a mega makes sense
Oh okay, thanks for clearing that up.
no prob
Lopmon, in Japanese Tamers, speaking old Japanese, a Japanese equivilant to old English (Shakespearian/Elizibethan)
exactly thanks waru