Join our server on Discord

Female Evolutions for Lopmon
Okay I know at least a few of us got used to thinking of the Tamers Lopmon as female before we found out that in Japan Lopmon was male. And I'm pretty sure almost all of us would agree that Endigomon would make a rather horrible champion form for a female Lopmon so I decided to work on coming up with female champion and mega forms for us english dubbies.

Galadrimon Mammal Digimon
Type: Data
Digivolves From: (female)Lopmon, Tsukaimon, Wiccamon(one of my originals, see the what would you like to see in season 5 thread)
Digivolves To: Angewomon, Antylamon, Rapidmon
Attacks:
Derringer Bullet: Exactly like Gargo Laser/Gargo Pellets
Bunny Blinder: Blasts of light from the barrels of the guns blind the enemy.
Basically a female version of Gargomon. Retains Lopmon’s fur coloring and horn pattern. Has a slim feminine build with a halter-top leaving midriff visible and baggy jeans that hang askew on the hips, bunny tail sticks out of the back of jeans. Guns at the end of the hands are small but fire quicker than Gargomon’s.

Since Antylamon is more or less androgynous it will remain the "official" ultimate form.

LadyCherubimon Holy Beast Digimon
Type: Vaccine
Digivolves From: (female)Antylamon, Geniemon(one of my originals, see the what would you like to see in season 5 thread,) Taomon
Special Condition Digivolution: Bio-merge between a female lopmon and a female human
Attacks:
Holy Singularity: A ball of pearly rainbow highlighted energy is formed above the hand which can absorb an enemy’s attack then be thrown to cause damage.
Electric Spear: Spears of pure electricity can either be thrown singly or fired in a series
Basically just a Cherubimon with a feminine figure.
the gender switching they did is really confusing. Anyways they are sounding not bad for her
Thanks AV-mon.

Strange thing is it took me months to come up with a decent name for Galadrimon, for awhile I had it as Galgomon but I never was all that fond of it. Then suddenly Galadrimon just came to me while I wasn't doing anything remotely related to digimon, I hadn't even thought about it for weeks. :)
*plugs up D-Arc from own tamer* ok *in gennai voice* the male lopmon from the movie 3 and Jp. tamers is male so we can use endigomon as the champ and use maybe the black cherubimon as the mega (cause he looked pretty male in frontier) now female lopmons like the dub tamers lopmon they have something different they can evolve to Turuiemon
http://free.hostultra.com/~digitalempire...iemon.html
this digimon has blades instead of guns (being that a gun is oposite to a sword) and of course is pink and the mega could be normal cherubimon (pink) although in biomerging with a human female (i.e. suzie) it'd would have a more female appearance so of course you're idea is good too
I'd just thought I'd say something too.
Thanks for the info on Turuiemon Unknown H.

well no one said we couldn't do expanged universe stuff and anyway I have a bit of an osession with creating more pretty female digimon. :)

I just wish I was more artistically inclined so I could post pictures of some of my originals. Unfortunately my skill with an artists pencil goes about as far a stcik figures.

Anyhoo really appriciate the info.
hey you're talking to a guy who has a secret digimon project going on (only wismon, rika, and two others know about it) and I can't draw either I just edit gifs but I do have so much imagination so I have some talent (I'm mostly an idea guy myself)
I'm mostly an idea man too, problem is most of 'em suck. JK

Actually my real problem is sticking to one project, I've got like 11 fics in the works (4 digi-lemons) and a few collaberations with my brother on other series and nothing's really getting done.

Stupid writer's block/attention span.
I have 8 lemons and 4 pictures which are not finished
hey I got 3 big projects one's done and the others aren't and I got a weekly thing I barely did 5 mins. of work on so hey you're not that bad
I got to lookin' at the picture of Turuiemon again and had to add something.

If you look at Turuiemon it's not so much female looking a androgynous so arguably it could be male or female. Wait that was redundant...oh you get what I mean.

BTW Unknown H, are you sure it's pink? ...It looks more like a light purple to me.