Join our server on Discord

New Digimon Games Info
yep, maybe you are right. Well we will find it out one day.
whoa you guys seem to like this idea much more then others do
A lot of Digimon have weapons already. Omnimon, Zudomon, Paildramon, Imperialdramon, Gargomon, Beelzemon, Gallantmon, Lobomon, and MagnaGarurumon are a few seasonal examples. Other Digimon prefer to use their bodies as weapons. MegaKabuterimon, Armadillomon, Ankylomon, and Beetlemon are good examples. The point is, I don't know about weapons. They should've started by making sure that they included as many playable Digimon as possible and made their attacks cool looking. Then they could've worried about weapons.

Oh, it's my 420th post, but I don't smoke that stuff, never have, never will. I have a character who does.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Hahaha, I couldn't see Veemon standing holding a Rocket Launcher over his shoulder... It'd be just so damn funny!! Seems that the game has an great anticipation value from this mon. ^^;
Veemon would be look funny with this thing on his shoulder hehe. ^^
Well, he's one of the only rookies able to hold one, I don't see a problem with it... heh, but I suppose it would be funny.

And also, I think they would have a lot of trouble finding digimon that are able to actually hold weapons, I can only think of Veemon and Gabumon because they have hands, everyone else has awkward claws and paws. Aww, maybe it's just swords and katars and stuff like that.
I know one more with hands: Impmon. He could hold a weapon too. Well still say, let's wait ^^
Hahaha, see WarGreymon waving a Katana blade lol
Black WarGreymon with a sword of the size Cloud had in FF 7. ^^
lol, the FF7 sword... though it would be really really entertaining to incorporte love into the fighting game.. for example: Veemon attacks the opponent, and the opponent falls in love with Veemon, and the fight becomes a draw and they go do naughty things, that are visible to the player. o_O;;;; lol