Join our server on Discord

New Digimon Games Info
I got this info from http://www.shiningcelebi.coolfreepage.com/index2.php

Digimon Racing, Digimon Rumble Arena 2, and Digimon World 4 were shown at E3. Digimon Racing's American release date is now set for August. No exact date, just August. Kind of sad, what with it already being out in Japan. It's for Gameboy Advance, if you don't know already.
Digimon Rumble Arena 2 was only listed for Gamecube and XBox, not PS2 listing anymore. It is set to come out August 23rd. Screenshots confirm Nefertimon, Angemon, Tentomon, Agumon, Greymon, Kabuterimon, Togemon, Lilymon, and Metal Garurumon are in the game. Evolution works similiar to the way it did in Battle Spirit 2; you collect orbs that come out when you hit your opponent, and when you gather enough you evolve. You can only evolve twice; apparently, you go from Child, Adult, Perfect/Ultimate, depending on whether the Ultimate form appeared in the show.
Digimon World 4 is set to come out on all three consoles, PS2, Gamecube, and Xbox.

Still a bit of a wait folks but the site updates with info on that stuff all the time so its worth a look.
thank you for the informations. Really a good thing you told them. ^^
On the PS2 really.... hey wait a minute this is not a sick joke is it
Did you know that Digimon Grand Prix was supposed to come out on PS1? It was cancelled for some reason. I was really looking forward to it, but no. I took out my anger by making a particularly nasty thunderstorm, but I'm over it now. Shooting lightning is a great stress reliever, I suggest you try it one day.
world 4 I hear sucks the digimon are given weapons like swords or guns think gauntlet with digimon but that's just what I heard
Well I wouldn't mind if they had weapons, I mean Digimon would need to use tools like anyother species, but it would be much cooler if you "Slashed" them and provided them with the weapons with a Data Upgrade.
what's wrong with let them use weapons? I think some things could get really more interesting.
*Pictures Veemon with a rocket launcher or Gabumon with a chain gun*

heh heh, yeah, it would make it interesting
*laughs* yeah could look funny, but it could make some fights which are normally clear who wins, more interesting though.

Maybe the weapons should only be used like a special attack.
Yeah, now that would be quality playing, But I suppose all the weapons would do is increase attack power or summat like that.

I wish that they had a digimon rp game that was based on the series, like with the same characters but a different storyline, or one that had a real storyline that would involve friendship and romance or something like that.