Join our server on Discord

Who is the strongest S1/2 rookie?
and i stay with my conclusion about no Digimon is perfect
I dont say that they are the strongest but there just very cool that I to choose in a digimon
Quote: Now, ignore that stupid Pokemon rule, "Electricity doesn't affect Ground" when it affects any creature. Armadillomon's armour might not conduct it, but his skin would. His tail and ears are unarmoured, so all Tentomon would have to do is aim for those.
You think the Pokemon writers pulled that rule out of their asses? If you're grounded, you're very unlikely to be electrocuted; that's a fact. Tentomon would run out of electricity before Armadillomon got tired of being curled. Curling into a ball doesn't take that much effort. Try it and see for yourself. As far as aiming for Armadillomon's ears and tail, there's no way. Tentomon's stream is zig-zagged (like lightning), he can't be that precise.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, Tentomon's attack has a low accuracy rating.. so hitting small objects like ears would be near impossible...
And who says he has to run out of electricity before Armadillomon gets tired? It's not like Tentomon's stupid enough to mindlessly fire at a useless target. It takes patience. Well, electricity is a tricky thing, so I may not be doing it right, but electricity flows through your body, damaging everything, before flowing out your feet and into the ground. And it may take a while, but I still think Tentomon can stay in the air longer than Armadillomon can as a ball, even if nothing happens in the battle for a full half hour, and a few jolts of power and it's all over.

Anyway, what about another fight to talk about? Veemon vs. Gabumon, that would be interesting.
yeah that is a interesting fight and agumon and veemon
I would say Gabumon or Agumon...but I can't really decide Wink
Well, because Veemon is a dragon, I would say he isn't affected by fire, so that would render Gabumon's and Agumon's fire attacks useless, so it may go down to close-range combat, in which Veemon would certainly win. However, Agumon's claws and Gabumon's horn may pose a problem, that horn could easily stab Veemon severely. But, his head seems to be strong, so in Vee Headbutt, it could break that horn and... oh no, I've gone cross-eyed. :shock:
it's hard to name a winner there. Such a fight must happen
Okay *deep breath* now, one battle at a time.

Gabumon vs. Veemon.

I bet Veemon's skin is fireproof (well, he does catch fire when armour digivolving to Flamedramon) so Blue Blaster may just knock him back, not doing a lot of damage.

When it does come to close range combat, Veemon may either jump in with a Vee Headbutt, or resort to fisticuffs. Gabumon's claws may be sluggish because they are attached to his fur, not his hands. So, Gabumon's best weapon in the battle is his horn. He may use an attack like Vee Headbutt, jumping forward, and try to Skewer Veemon, who could dodge it and bash Gabumon as he flies past if successful. If not, Gabumon can have a Veemon Kebab for a victory treat.

Perhaps it is because the digimon illustrators wanted Veemon to look cute instead of strong, so they left out the muscles, so Veemon may overall be stronger than Gabumon. He may also be able to use his claws as an advantage as well, they may look small, but they could extend like cat's claws. Still, Gabumon looks like he can take a lot of hits, and he can deal a few punches as well, with the stabbing effect of his claws. Anyway, it's a tough choice. What do you think about it?