Join our server on Discord

Who is the strongest S1/2 rookie?
Who would be the strongest season 1/2 rookie? I'm not including the season 3 rookies because they're so obviously stronger, Guilmon could eat rookies like Agumon and Patamon, and Renamon wouldn't have much trouble against even Gatomon. Even Terriermon packs a punch. Anyway, who would be the most victorious rookie?

I'm not going to add a poll because I don't think it can hold 12 options. Anyway, here are the choices -

Agumon
Gabumon
Tentomon
Biyomon
Palmon
Gomamon
Patamon
Salamon (Gatomon is a champion, and obviously would be the strongest if added here)
Veemon
Hawkmon
Armadillomon
Wormon

If they had a battle competition, who would win?
Mmm... toughy. Hawkmon's got the aerial advantage over most, and I'd think that razor feather thing would hurt. So would a Vee-Headbutt or Pepper Breath. But Tentomon and Gabumon have the fastest speed attacks, I believe...

I think it would all be who's fighting against who at a time. Armadillomon would probably pulverize Wormmon, but Wormmon might have the advantage over Biyomon.

And did we ever see Salamon actually fight?

But in general, I think Gabumon would emerge the victor. Good stamina, with a quick and moderately powerful attack.
Veemon Tentomon Gabumon are my choices
Veemon Agumon and Gabumon are my choices
i go for veemon since gabumon got wacked by redvegiemon and veemon resisted it quite well
Veemon's Followers
I agree with Daemon, considering all of the qualifications of each fighter, I say that Gabumon would rise victorious.
well you should not forget the storyline when you say that with RedVeggiemon. The black towers made the 01 Digimon weaker. So under normal circumstances Gabumon would resist far better then in the series shown.
Ancient Veemon Wrote:well you should not forget the storyline when you say that with RedVeggiemon. The black towers made the 01 Digimon weaker. So under normal circumstances Gabumon would resist far better then in the series shown.

Yeah.. what Ancient said... that sounds good. >.>
Quote:i go for veemon since gabumon got wacked by redvegiemon and veemon resisted it quite well

Well, Gabumon only lost because he was punched off the cliff. If he remained, he probably would have endured it better. If Veemon was punched off the cliff too, he would have met the same fate.

Okay, I
Yay for Gabumon!!! :D Daemon, you did an excellent job breaking down each digimon, nailing exactly what each one can/ can't do, great job with that! If people would read that first before making a post, it should help millions in making the right choice. Wink