Join our server on Discord

Who is the strongest S1/2 rookie?
I stay with Veemon Tentomon Gabumon
Taking what Wizemon said.. I'd still stay with Gabumon, but I'd move Armadillomon up on the ladder, after taking what he said into consideration..
Yes, but Armadillomon still couldn't have much of a chance against the flying opponents, which is why he is third. Anyway, the only way to work this out is one character at a time *rubs hands* Let's give it a try.

Agumon vs. Gabumon = Tricky, but I'd say Gabumon would win. Agumon may be more light and agile, but he would eventually grow tired and become victim to Gabumon's attack. Agumon's fire breath might do some damage, but Blue Blaster would do even more (rapid fire) so that's 1 point to Gabumon.

Agumon vs. Tentomon = Probably another Tentomon win, but a close one. Tentomon could probably withstand up to five pepper breaths, but after that, would go. However, I'm not sure if Agumon would handle a Super Shocker. A point to Tento

Agumon vs. Armadillomon = Simple, Armadillomon wins. Agumon would be beat badly by a good Diamond Shell, and his Pepper Breath will have no effect. 1 to Armadillomon

Agumon vs. Veemon = Depends, really. If Veemon is resistant to fire (which he should be, being a dragon), then Veemon would win, just a few Vee Headbutts and punches would smack Agumon down. But if Veemon doesn't like fire, then it would be an Agumon win, which doesn't seem very feasable, so I say a point to Veemon.

Agumon vs. Hawkmon = Probably Agumon. Hawkmon would burn and crash if he gets too close, and Agumon would burn his feather if he tries that attack. A point to Agumon.

Agumon vs. Biyomon = Same as above, Biyomon's the thanksgiving turkey, only difference is Spiral Twister, which rivals his Pepper Breath, but Agumon can fire faster so that's 2 to Agumon

Agumon vs. Palmon = Because fire obviously beats nature, and because if Palmon tries her vine tricks, Agumon would cut them all with his claws and make smoked cabbage of Palmon. Agumon = 3

Agumon vs. Patamon = Agumon win. Now, what pun shall I use here? I know, he would make roast pork of that flying piglette. Agu - 4

Agumon vs. Wormon = Wormon may be able to wrap Agumon in a cocoon, but Agumon's fire will probably set it alight and make it burn to ashes. He'd probably do the same thing to Wormon. Agu - 5

Agumon vs. Gomamon = Gomamon has no chance. On land, he's nowhere near as powerful or agile as any of the others.
But, needless to point out, if it was an aquatic battle, Agumon won't know what hit him. But, it's a land battle, so Agumon = 6
Sorry, double posted. Ignore me
how about this conclusion:

there is NO perfect Digimon who beats all others. Every Digimon has weak parts, so there are always some here who has better chances to win, coz their strength is the others weakness.
AV Wrote:there is NO perfect Digimon who beats all others.
100% agree. Can't have some all powerful thing without something to counter it. What kind of show would Digimon be if that happened?
yay, we can finally all agree on something... but i still say Gabumon over everyone. :P
Quote:Yes, but Armadillomon still couldn't have much of a chance against the flying opponents
Like I said, he'd have to use the right strategy. Half of his flying opponents aren't too quick on takeoff (Biyomon and Patamon). If he can close the distance quickly, he can cream them as they're rising. Hawkmon is a little faster in the air, but he can't use his Hawk Beam unless he's standing. He can swoop to attack with his beak, but Armadillomon would make him pay if he did. That leaves Tentomon, who can use his Super Shocker from the air. If Armadillomon stays curled, he can resist the Super Shocker. Knowing Tentomon, he'd get bored of his attack doing zero damage pretty quickly, and he'd probably give up, realizing that he wouldn't stand a chance in close range.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Armadillomon vs. Tentomon. Tricky, always tricky.

I still say Tentomon would win. He attacks with Electricity. Now, ignore that stupid Pokemon rule, "Electricity doesn't affect Ground" when it affects any creature. Armadillomon's armour might not conduct it, but his skin would. His tail and ears are unarmoured, so all Tentomon would have to do is aim for those.

And also, it takes a lot of effort to keep his body in a ball. I'm sure he would grow tired from rolling much faster than Tentomon would grow tired from flying. It all comes down to how long Armadillomon can take the Super Shockers. It looks like he can take a lot of damage anyway, but Tentomon would win on points if it came down to that.
I stay with I choose first gabumon than veemon than tentomon