Join our server on Discord

Who is the strongest S1/2 rookie?
I agree with all that, except I'd move Patamon down to the 8th slot.

Thanks, Gabu. It's tactics, not "who's the strongest."
You too StormyWiz :oops: Sorry I forgot you in that long post you made. But that should help. And yes, I agree with you Daemon, it is Tactics, who has the most brains?? Not the most brawns...
I put Patamon sixth because he may be able to use his strength to really do some damage, for example, picking up his opponent, flying about a hundred feet in the air, and dropping them. It may be just a specific move, but it would be effective against enemies he winds from Boom Bubble (not Tentomon, Hawkmon or Biyomon by the way)
yeah they are really great and exact opinions.
But I would give Patamon a lower rank too.
I would too, so it seems your outnumbered Stormywiz. :shock:
Very well, I concede defeat.

I'll put Patamon 9th because he's not as good a flyer as the other bird digimon, plus they have beaks and claws that are much more deadly than his wind bubbles. And Palmon would certainly withstand the bubbles better, she's resistant to wind because she can put her roots in the ground and stay on the spot.
Armadillomon would win against any of them, if he used the right strategy. When curled, his shell is strong enough to resist any Rookie attack. From there, he just has to roll into them and knock them out. Of course, he'd have to make sure that he didn't miss his attacks too many times, or else he'd tire out pretty quickly.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
interesting thought too. Armadillo is often underestimated. Indeed this little guy has some good parts on it, which most people don't notice.
Trust me on this one; I have some expertise in extremely close combat. I took Brazilian Jui-Jitsu classes every week this school year, and I had some prior knowledge.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
O.o;;; but i'd still go with Gabumon :P