Join our server on Discord

Who is the strongest S1/2 rookie?
undecided.

it is a thing of the luck I think. I love them both and they both could win.
Yeah, they both win. It's a draw. ^^
Draw agreed, very well.

How would a fight between Hawkmon and Biyomon go? And does anyone have any ideas about Salamon?
Salamon is a bit hard to tell, coz her fighting is not really popular. I think she might not be that strong as rookie, but i could be wrong right now.
[Image: salamon.jpg]
Mmm... looks like a punching bag to me.
yeah, a punching bag it looks like to me.. just with legs. lol
Veemon vs. Gabumon, assuming Blue Blaster wouldn't work, I would still pick Gabumon. Veemon is faster, but Gabumon is smarter, and more patient. When Veemon goes for a Vee-Headbutt, Gabumon could bend forward to duck it; then pop Veemon into the air with his horn. When Veemon lands, he gets impaled. By the way, I'm not a Gabumon fan; I prefer Veemon. This is my objective fight analysis.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah, if you put it that way, Gabumon sure is a lot more patient, and would think about it more. His train of thought could be...

"Okay, he's coming at me with a punch. I'll block it and wind him with a punch of my own. He'll most likely decide to headbutt me, but I'll duck and stab when he flies over, etc"

Whilst Veemon's would be

"Run, jump, lean forward, err... missed. Go for a punch? Yeah, that'll do. How come he's bending forward? Is he puking? Vee Punch! Aah! That smarts!"

I wish Veemon would have a projectile attack or something, it would make fighting against him much more interesting (Vee Blaster? Vee Shocker? Vee Rocket?) But I suppose his strength and elements would be enough for most enemies.
Yep, that's almost exactly what I would imagine happening. Veemon vs. Agumon would be a lot closer (ignoring Pepper Breath, I'd call it a draw), because neither one is very patient. It's the biggest way their personalities are similar to their human partners'.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against