Join our server on Discord

Jeanette's and Shimmer's first night (yuri+hot)
I do the same thing and stick my leg on your shoulder as we furiously pump each other with the double dong, moaning loudly we cum again as we furiously french each other.

Me: Why *pant* did you *pant* want the love *pant* oil? (I french you agains as we both climax yet again, covering our hips in our juices)

I want to go dressed as a naughty schoolgirl, mmmmm white blouse short skirt, every time I bend over I flash my panties
I cum on you, then pause to catch my breath before I suck your toes.

"Well, Shimmer, it's a sexy lotion I rub on my myself before I make hot love to a lesbian girl/woman. It hardens the nipples to a kind of sexy diamond hardness, and intensifies lesbian libido and erotic pleasures. It lasts 3-4 hours with each application. Only one side effect: I cum more than usual (multiple orgasms). BTW, shall we cool our passions and we can go to bed and doze off in each's other's arms?" I said, cumming again. "Oh goddess!"

PS. Shimmer, if you want, can you wear edible panties with your schoolgirl costume? I will wear edible panties for yours truly.
PPS. Can we go steady?
I am feeling kind of tired jeanette, bed sounds wonderful (I kiss you again and stand up, jumping on the bed you follow me, and we kiss again)

PS: mmmmm, edible panties sounds great and I'd love to go steady my sexy princess
We clean up then we slip beneath the sheets. I let my hair down for the night, just for you. (We sleep nude.)

Good night Shimmer. (kiss) You are so good to me.

We doze off for 8-10 hours. You run some errands for a bit, but you promise to pick me up for our date.

I take a hot bath and clean up for our date. (I had a beauty makeover for our date, and I wear nail polish, too.)

I put on my French can-can whore attire and wax my legs and cha-cha. I re-tie my hair in the Lei Fang style, then put on makeup. A pair of fishnet stayup pantyhose with suspenders and garter belt, plus a pair of black open toed stilletos lay on my bed. (I had the sheets changed!)

Makeup on, now I put on the stockings, suspenders and garter belt. (I look in the mirror!)

Ooooh! LA LA!!! Geishalicious, Jeannette! (blows kiss in the mirror)

"Jeannette honey, it's Shimmer, your schoolgirlfriend next door! May I come in, my pretty?"

I slip on my stilletto heels, but I would tie on the straps and buckles when I let her in.

"Come in, Madame Shimmer! Chez Jeannette welcomes you."

I looked at Shimmer...
I walk in wearing my tight white blouse, showing off my hardened nipples. My very short skirt barely hideing my panties (strawberry Flavoured). I am wearing white stockings with running shoes, I have no makeup on and my hair is done into two ponytails completing the whole school girl thing. I stare at your hot sexy body before kissing you deeply

Me: so where do you want to go?
I did my shoes up, then kissed her lustily on the neck and licked all the way to her ear. She felt up my hot fishnetted stockinged legs.

"Your fishnet stockings arouse me no end, Jeannette!" She smiled. "BTW, what's this lesbo fancy dress party for?"

"Me," I said, bending down and licking between her stockings and panties (nice strawberry scent!), "But I need a hot date. Will you be my hot date?"

"Oh yes!" she squealed. "BTW, it's okay if you wanna nibble my knickers. I have a few spares packed, too."

"Same here." I said. I started to nibble her panties. "Just a sneak preview for the party tonight."

PS. They have brothels for couples pairing off. I picked the Fairy Tale Princess brothel room. And for a bit extra, you can get a themed ho to join you, too. All I have to do is call her up. (You tell her if you want me to, okay?) But for now, it's you, the sexy schoolgirl next door (that's you!) and me as the sexy and very much lesbian can-can dancer who even loves to have sex with a fellow madamoiselle (that's me).

Shall we go (right after I do my 'sneak preview')?

PPS. I wear strawberry panties too. And I have chocolate and whipped cream, plus a double dildo and a spare pair of edible knickers for later on.
I giggle and french you passionately before we go out to your car, getting in we drive off to your fancy lesbo party

Sorry it's short, but my internet has been dying periodically, do your sneak preview
I took you to the fancy dress party and found us a parking spot. I parked the car, but for some sexy reason, we stay for a bit before we hit the party.

"May I?" I asked, starting to put a hand on your thigh.

"I'm yours Jeannette," you say, "Do your thing, princess."

I ran a hand sexily down your thigh and the top on your stocking. "Ooh, nice and silky."

"Do you want some hot madamoiselle love, cherie Jeannette?"

You feel me up through the top of my French can-can dress.

"Oh, Shimmer, darling, my nipples go hard for you just thinking us having sex. Would you like to tease me through my hot dress?"

(OHHH!)

"I like your tits, Madame Jeannette." you say in a low slutty voice. "Is your dress boobless too?"
"Oui." I undid the sexy part of the can-can dress and exposed my huge Lululian boobs, just for you.

(Your turn, my sexy schoolgirl princess!)
I grab your tits and fondle them roughly, before licking them all over and nibbling on your nipples. I stick my hand into your panties and rub your pussy enjoying your moans. I take your hand and put it in my panties and we both finger each other to a hot orgasm. Moaning loudly so that anyone passing by will know what we are doing
Me: I'm cumming! Oh goddess! (cums and sighs with hot pleasure) Oooh, I'm wet. But I love being a wet girl for you, Shimmer? May I taste your cum, Princess?