Join our server on Discord

Jeanette's and Shimmer's first night (yuri+hot)
hmmm, first time really doing this so we'll see what happens.

She enters the room, and sees Jeanette the girl who had hired her for the night. Walking over to a table she placed the oil and other objects she was supposed to bring for the night. Walking over to Jeanette in her short skirt and wet blouse. She slowly looks the other girl over from her barefeet to hot lulu-esque breasts to her Lei Fang style hair.

Kissing you deeply she slowly strips you naked then steps back to admire your hot sexy body. Kneeling down she slowly licks the tops of your feet and then starts to lick her way up your legs, reaching your inner thighs she slowly gives your mound a few licks avoiding your clit; She then licks up your belly and around your breasts lightly flicking your nipples with her tongue. Moving up some more she kisses you again working her tongue deep into your mouth. Savouring the tastes she finds there she finally steps back and watches you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay your turn

I would be up to your suggestion Jeanette, the double dildo and Karma Sutra thing, =^_^=

okay time to go do something =p
I am turned on by your hot loveplay and toe sucking. (You should hire me every night!)

I show off my tits to you and give my hot nipple a nice pinchy. (Ohhhh! Lookie!)

"Shall we go to my bed?"

I take you to my bedroom. You lie down on the bed, then I mount you, straddling your hips then I lean over to your hot lips.

"Let's fuck, Shimmer."

I slowly move in and kiss you softly and sweetly in the mouth...slowly at first then working my tongue a little hotter and faster. I break off the kiss with a moan, then began foundling one boob with my magic fingers while licking the other...

PS. A fanart or manga of us on our first hot night of lesbian sex would be so hot. Would you want that, Shimmer?
PPS. Let me if you want me to give you some hot lesbian kama sutra, okay? I can send you to an erotic nirvana that will make us cum a real lot and still have enough PSI for more. (pant pant)
A fanart/manga would be real hot =^_^=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shimmer moans softly as you play with her nipples

Shimmer: Oh mistress, please fuck me hard, I am yours to command(ooo kinky)

She writhes slightly on bed as your start to finger fuck her pussy,

Shimmer: Please give me more mistress I want it so badly

/\_____________/\_______________/\_______________/\___________/\

and please bring me to sexual nirvana
I give you a toe job to make you feel closer to me...then...for the next step...I rub your breasts with something to make your nipples hard as diamonds.

Now...for the precumming...I smiled sexily, then put my head between your nice legs, which you raise high in the air...and I say before I put my tongue in your pussy...

"Your cunt is sweet, let me taste you, Princess Shimmer..."
I moan loudly as you start to lick my hot wet pussy, I pull your legs around into a hot 69 diving my tongue deep into you. We start moaning wildly as out pleasure increases yelling out obscenities

Me: oh god, it's so good, please I need more (I moan loudly and cum covering your face with my hot juices)

I keep licking your pussy nibbling on your clit and trying to make you cum.

Me: Oh cum fot me jeanette (you oblige me by moaning loud and covering my face with your juices which I greedily lick up, I then pull you into a passionate french kiss and we share our juices)

################################################
Your turn you sexy beast
I point my toes slowly and lick you out trying to match your licking...as I try to cum at the same time as you...

"Aaaaah, aaaaaah, aaaaaaaah....oh Shimmer! I want you...cum with me, lover...cum on me and I will cum too...ohhhhh....ohhhhh...."

I bucked my hips and my legs flailed as I increased my pleasure...

Then...you scream, "Jeannette! I'm gonna cum soon! If you want us to cum same time...fuck me harder!"

I did so...I turned up the pleasure and licked you out so deep that you...*pleasure cry*

"SHIMMER!!!"
I moan your name loudly as I eat you out ferociously. You eat me out harder too and we both call out each others names as we cum over each others face, I greedily swallow all of your cum as you do the same, I then pull you into a hot french kiss where we share the last remnants of out juices.

sorry it's short, but go jeanette
I kiss you back very steamily and rub your boobs gently. Oh, you're a hot lady, Shimmer. I would love to spend more fun lusty evenings with you, my darling. (pulls you into a very steamy embrace. You wrap your hot legs around my sexy butt and we rub tits and pussies sensually against each other)

PS. Let me know if you want lesbian kama sutra and the double dildo, k?
PPS. You can sleep in my bed, Shimmer. I want to be close to you and feel your hot sweet shimmery breath in my face.
I grasp your tits roughly as we kiss passionately rubbing our hot pussies together. after a few minutes of this we are hot and sweaty and I suddenly let go of you and run over to my bag grabbing a large double dildo, I shove it in my pussy and you impale yourself on it as well. We start thrusting together getting hot and aroused moanine loudly.

That answer question 1?

and I'd love to sleep in your bed
I kiss you very hot in the mouth and very fierce.

"Fuck me like a spiritual whore, Shimmer!" I yelled erotically, at the same assuming a kama sutra pose where I stick one leg in the air and rest my foot on your shoulder.

PS. I would love to go on my next date with you. The only other thing would be what to wear. (I'll still have the Lei Fang style hair, but for next date, I wanna go dressed as a hot French can-can girl! What do you wanna go dressed as, Shimmer?)