Join our server on Discord

Jeanette's and Shimmer's first night (yuri+hot)
of course you can jeanette

(you dip several fingers into my pussy and bring them out covered in your juices, we lick them off together before getting out of the car and walking into the club)

Me: oooooooo, It's so sexy
A barefoot topless harem woman shows up. She is Fatima, a hot buxom Chinese woman, 19 years old. She has nipple rings on her boobs and a jewel in her belly button. She has long brown hair in a long ponytail and a nice smile. She dances sexily up to me and Shimmer.

Fatima: Nihao, Jeannette! You look hot as Can-Can Dancer! BTW, care to show off your high kicking stuff? Oooooh, you brought a sexy schoolgirl friend. What's your name, darling?

(PS. I booked us Fatima for unlimited time in the Fairy Tale Princess themed brothel with you and me.)

Me: May I? (Fatima just smiles and lets me stick her hand in her harem pants and rub her clit softly)
Me: Why I'm shimmer, you sexy slut. Mind if I suck your lovely nipples?

Fatima: Go ahead. *moans* I'm yours for the night

I stand up and start licking and sucking her nipples as she moans wildly from our attentions
I rubbed Fatima's pussy till wet, then I sucked her cum off my fingers...

Me: Oh Fatima! Shall we dance tonight?

Fatima: Of course! (smiles) Shimmer and you will be my dance partners, (!), in and out of my harem. Okay...(moans), now I masturbate ya, here goes! (while I sexily dance in front of Fatima, she puts her hand down my dress and into my panties...) Let's have some HLA!

(moans)

PS. Can we continue this thread, Shimmer?