Join our server on Discord

The Digital Mages
Yeah, you're right, it would be too much work. But I could write some short story lemons based on the big one, for people who go for digimon lemons. I've currently got a few scribbles down about some ideas, *use fantastic brain to think about the idea* hmm...
*nods* agree with that. and it is the same i wanna do. ^^ Though I am personally still more interested in the story though.
Have you read the one on http://athena_crikey.tripod.com/fanstuff.html yet? That's the first in my series.
it took me a bit to read it but it is really good and a worth to read. It will surely become a place on the Digital Fantasy mainpage. Urban Dream, who makes the homepage, agrees with me and you can always make it public there.
Great. Alright, I'll send it there when I've had some time to edit it. What's the site address? And how is that picture going?
yeah sounds good to me. It's great. ^^ We're glad that you'll do it. As soon the site is up with the new system and stuff, you will be informed about the link.
I suppose I'd better explain how the digimage system works.

If a digimon's program is corrupted so that it can't digivolve, then because of a sort of backup program, that digimon can use techniques to make up for it.

Some techniques have been used so much by the digimon in his/her higher forms, that with the digimagic program, they are able to use that technique, for example, Veemon can use Vee Laser, Fire Rocket and Blue Thunder because he is so used to using the techniques.

Other techniques are able to be activated if the digimon trains hard enough and is able to handle the energy properly.

There are levels to digimagic, and increase as the digimon gains more experience.

Start - Beginner
Lv II - Intermediate (when able to defeat a champion)
Lv III - Mage (when able to use at least 5 digimagic techniques)
Lv IV - Maestro (able to defeat an ultimate digimon)
Lv V - Master (when able to use Overdrives, techniques that have immense power but only activated when adrenaline is high)
Lv VI - High Mage I (when learns the High Mage technique that can be used any time and has the power of an overdrive)
Lv VII - High Mage II (when digimon can mode change to 3 modes)
Lv VIII - High Mage III (Only accessible when 2 High Mage II digimon DNA Digivolve)
Lv IX - High Mage IV (when digimon learns their Celestial Technique - a powerful overdrive)
Lv X - High Mage V (when digimon learns all digimagic techniques)

Digimages differ to other level digimon. Megas for example have good all-round stats (attack, defense, etc) but a Master level digimon has very differed stats because they have the body of a rookie. So think of digimages as 'Advanced Rookies'.

And finally, a digimage has very strict elemental attributes. For example, Gatomon may be strong against light and water element attacks, but she can't tolerate fire and dark element attacks. The digimages have to be wise to determine the best strategy.
Alright, I'm finally ready. This is the first chapter in my story (2).

CHAPTER 1
Can't be bothered waiting, here's chapter 2

CHAPTER 2
Aaand, chapter 3

CHAPTER 3