Join our server on Discord

The Digital Mages
Hey, I
sounds interesting to me. Hope to read more from it
I think Patamon should be in cause he's more special than Veemon is, also Patamon should be a powerful mage character and able to use all elements with a higher degree of skill than Veemon could, besides Gatomon would be lonely without her angel of hope beside her
Well, changing a VeeGato fic to a PataGato fic would be extremely difficult, so I suppose this isn't the one for Pata fans. I'm trying for a sort of opposite thing here, turning the small, non-special Veemon into a strong, powerful character.
Also, Veemon's digivolutions in the series have different elements. Flamedramon is fire, and Raindramon is lightning, so that broadens the spectra for his rookie form, who has used no elements as so. However, Patamon is mainly wind element, and after that, Angemon, MagnaAngemon and Seraphimon are obviously light element.
Besides, would Patamon make a good leader? I suppose he suits as a knowledge center, so he could replace Biyomon as the wind digimage, and maybe mode-change to an angel-like form? That the story could be more Vee/Pata friendly. But, that would mean Gatomon is the only female in the team.

Anyway, I'll add some more details to what I have so far.

--> Gatomon goes through a whirl of emotions in the story, starting from when Veemon blocked a fatal blow for her, like how Wizardmon blocked Myotismon's attack. That is what first makes her like Veemon.

--> The seven cursed digimon are isolated when Kilhamon banishes the humans and uncursed digimon back to the real world and seals all gates.

--> After Kilhamon is defeated, I'm not telling how, four more enemies resume his mission. Bardmon, Zyndromon, Shamonesmon and Lorheasmon. They take the show for the rest of the story. They call themselves the Necromancers, hence the title.

--> Their power is fully understood when the digidestined come back through the unsealed gate and fight again. Bardmon is able to destroy WarGreymon in one hit, (he comes back of course as a digiegg).

--> They obtain seven elemental rings when Gomamon defeats a strong digimon called Ardeuxmon. It greatly boosts their powers.

--> In this story, Wizardmon got reconfigured, and has been reborn. He is given a mansion for compensation and reward, and meets the digidestined once again. He tells them about the new levels of being a digimage. There's Beginner (between rookie and champion), Intermediate (between Champion and Ultimate), Mage, (between Ultimate and Mega, Maestro and Master (Both higher than Mega) and finally High Mage.

--> After that, there's not much new stuff apart from the necromancers trying to swing the battle in their favour. They have teleporters and are able to flee from battle before being defeated.

--> I'm not really sure where to put in Orpheumon. She looks like Gomamon, only she has yellow fur, violet eyes and green stripes. Oh, in the story, I pair those two up, I wish I could draw, just to give a better idea.

That's all I have time for.
Veemon is special enough.
Of course he's special, I managed to write 240,000 words, most of them about him.

NEway, I'll say some stuff about my second story.

--> I've taken out most other characters except my favourites; Veemon, Gomamon and Gatomon.

--> The humans had to give up their digieggs to help repopulate the digital world from last time, after the Necromancers had destroyed so much. They were given to Swanmon so she could make some digimon armour digivolve to make up for the lost champions, ultimates and megas.

--> I really wish I could draw so I can show what Gomamon looks like in his land mode, which is what he looks like for the story.

--> Gennai meets them in a big city from the last story called Mulgowie. The digital world has changed from season 2 by the way, all that reconfiguring has done so. Gennai tells the three of them that the digieggs were stolen from Swanmon by corrupted rookies. The digieggs were shattered, (well, the digimon shattered them, okay? They happen to be a lot stronger than humans) and each fragment kept by one digimon, who armour digivolved as a result. They have to get them back, with one flaw, Gennai can't activate their digimagic without posession of the digieggs.

--> So, Gennai has no choice but to give the three of them digivices of their own. This model is called the D-5. It is worn on the wrist like a watch this time, and has all features of the D-3. Also, it is able to scan data, like in Season 4, the only difference is that the digidestined are able to use techniques previously used by digimon they scanned, for example, if Veemon scans Cerberumon, he can use Emerald Blaze, or if Gatomon scans Lynxmon, she can use Thermal Mane.

--> The one behind the seemingly harmless digiegg raids is an evil wizard digimon called Barbamon (I did not create him). He knows that without the digieggs, the digimages are no threat, which is quite a wise move. So, anyway, in my fics, I think I cancel out the previous method of fighting to move to another one, like in the last one, I cancelled out digivolution to make way for digimagic, which was also cancelled out in this one to make way for data scanning. Barbamon is the main villain for this one, but he is far more subtle than the Necromancers, whose lust for the digimages had made them meet their doom.

--> Arukenimon and Mummymon return for this one. They meet up with Barbamon, who accepts them as servants and allows them to digivolve to their mega forms. Arukenimon changes to Lilithmon, and Mummymon changes to Murmuxmon.

--> The digidestined go through a large valley with five civilisations, each with a particular kind of digimon. The first one is called Eresmon town (my creation), Eresmon look like four-legged Gabumon by the way, the second one is Veemon Village, which has a lot of centre in the story. The third one is Leximon hill, who look like sort of Elecmon, minus the feathers and the blue stripes. The fourth is Salamon Village, appealing to Gatomon of course, and the fifth place is Gomamon Harbour.

--> I'm trying one of the most controversial things ever done here, I'm giving the digimon themselves partners that can digivolve. Yes, I'm mad, but I think it works, especially if I give these digimon special personalities.

Ayimon is Veemon's partner. She's a female digimon, so this is the first male digidestined/female digimon partnership done, unless someone else has done so too. Ayimon looks a lot like Veemon, only her eyes are amber and round, the white skin on her front continues to the tip of her tail, and she's much smaller. I've made Ayimon funny in this story, by saying that she has a sort of schoolgirl crush on Veemon, and she's very young, so every so often we hear a 'Keep your dirty lips off my Veemon!' or a 'Yes! I'm Veemon's partner, and when we finish with Barbamon, we're gonna get married forever and live in Vee Village... hey! Veemon, get back here!'
Ayimon digivolves to Ayidramon, WarVeemon and MetalVeemon.

Morbiamon is Gomamon's partner. He looks like a green Gomamon with blue eyes, Bukamon's white front, tufts of fur on his cheeks, red hair in a mop-top style, and he can walk on two short legs without mode changing. Morbiamon is unusually quiet compared to his partner, which is mostly because he used to be a mad Plesiomon (not my creation) who ravaged Vee Village on a monthly basis, and has lost his charm because he realised what he has done. Morbiamon changes in this story too, into a more happier mon (who wouldn't? This is Gomamon's partner we're talking about). Morbiamon digivolves to SeaWizardmon, Liandramon and Poseimon.

Labramon is Gatomon's partner. I thought I'd have the cat/dog theme this time, so here we are. Labramon is not my creation, so pictures are available, just... err... put Labramon in Google image search and you'll have a good idea. Labramon is a lot like Sora. She (yes, female) is witty and smart, is highly affected by her past, and is loyal too, of course. Labramon digivolves to Kassmon, Asolamon and Maximon.

That's it for now
Just to add some of that old digivolvution feel to the story, I have Veemon, Gomamon and Gatomon mode change into third modes. In these modes, their power is greatly increased, and they get the ability to fly.

Veemon mode changes to Wizard mode. He gets a pointed hat with holes for his ears and a large brass V at the buckle. He also gets a cloak with another V holding it together, and a big staff with, you guessed it, a V at the end with a crystal in the middle. His main attacks are Blast Furnace and Tetra Beam.

Gatomon mode changed to Valkyrie mode. She gets a lot of purple hair for a start, with some head ornaments as well, she also gets some fancy armour like a battle skirt, lavender coloured plate mail and the main thing is angel-like wings on her back. She also gets a staff. Her attacks are Mega Apocalypse and Rosetta Guard.

Gomamon mode changes to Commando mode. He wears jeans and a jacket, with belts of ammunition over his shoulders, his hair is tied up with a bandana, and he has a jet-pack with some attached weapons, like a small gatling gun (one that spins around and shoots bullets, or a chain gun if you want), an ion gun (shoots a stream of energy), and several missile pods as well. His attacks are Ungar Max, Ion Channel and Mighty Blaster.

In their third modes, they have power equal to that of Mega digimon
Quote:--> I really wish I could draw so I can show what Gomamon looks like in his land mode, which is what he looks like for the story.

I am a beginner with drawings, see my pics in the artist section, but if you don't mind I will try to draw him. You just have to tell me how he should look like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hmm, it is always good to see another Veemon fan. Great. I like him too a lot and I don't make any secrets about.

Cannot wait for reading more of your story. I like your ideas. Will show my first chapter of my own story soon. ^^
Thanks a lot.

Gomamon looks like normal, except he walks on two legs rather than four. He uses his flippers like hands, and has slightly more hair than before, tied up in a small ponytail.
The legs are in the same shape as Veemon's, only they have black claws and purple runes like on his flippers.

For the final story, here's what happens.

--> One final evil digimon steps in, Agaresmon (own creation). He is a digimage, unlike the last enemy, so this fight is much more sinister and hard. Lilithmon and Murmuxmon join his forces since they survived last time, and since the digidestined think they're destroyed.

--> Agaresmon kidnaps the digidestined's partners, so they have to fight alone.

--> After being rescued, the partners are told to stay away from battle this time, it's far too dangerous. They do so reluctantly.

--> Lilithmon uses her knowledge on creating digimon (she used to be Arukenimon, remember?) to create an evil version of Veemon called DarkVeemon, who becomes a real menace.

--> The partners come back saying they can't stand it without the digidestined. So, Gennai modifies their D-5s so they can allow their partners to use strong techniques.

--> Gatomon realises the power of her Valkyrie mode. She is able to revive any digimon in the world, so as a present for Gomamon, she wisely revives Orpheumon who died in the first story of something called Overdrive Distortion, which I'll talk about later.

--> Gennai gives Orpheumon her own D-5 to collect the rest of the digieggs, since it was impossible with Barbamon still ravaging the world. She gets a special one with better memory to collect all of the fragments. The other three can't collect the rest because their memory is full, and Gennai forgot to put on a delete feature to make space.

--> When all ten digieggs are collected, Gennai grants them one last ability. The four of them are able to DNA digivolve with various partners. Here's a list.

Veemon+Orpheumon = Aeolusmon
Gatomon+Gomamon = Reshfutmon
Gatomon+Veemon = Jethromon
Orpheumon+Gomamon = Phorcysmon
Gomamon + Veemon = Ziedramon
Gatomon + Orpheumon = Isismon.
Oh, I suppose I'd better add the techniques that they learn too.

Veemon:

Vee Comet: Summons a medium meteor that smashes into the battle (hopefully on the opposing side)

Rail Shaft: A great lightning attack

Spiro Whirlwind: Creates a medium tornado

Vee Rush (Animal mode only): Charges into the opponent

Epsilon Storm: Sends a great amount of light energy at the opponent

Dragon Eclipse: Uses the 9 elements in a great magic attack

Blue Thunder (Animal mode only): Raindramon's attack, amplified from last time. Stronger than Rail Shaft.

Prism Shot: Fires a quick laser beam that reflects onto other targets

Xantes Blast: Nine orbs appear in an X shape on Veemon's chest, then shoot out in a big beam of light

Rail Crusher (Animal mode only): Slams into the ground, creating twin lines which detonate on contact with opponents. Earth attack.

Proxima Screen: Sends a lot of nature element energy outwards.

Ziedrich Force: Sets up a strong defensive barrier.

Sun Beam: Fires a very hot beam

Dragon Heart: Veemon's strongest attack. Completely bashes up the enemy with elevated rage.

Note: Veemon happens to be weak against Water and Ice (y'know, dragons, well, this point is neither accepted or denied in the series because he digivolves all the time to fight), so he can't use those elements unfortunately.

Gatomon:

Asura: Restores health

Magic Break: Reduces attack power

Holy Providence: Light Magic Attack

Light Column: Fires a light beam

Athena Strike: Strikes the opponent with a powerful blow (as in hit, not the other meaning)

Magic Lightstorm: Sends a great wave of light energy at the opponent

Angel Descension: Revives all fallen digimon to full health

Asura Striker: A claw combo attack

Deneb Ring: Uses energy from tail ring. Fires a blast of light energy.

Infinite Maelstrom: Sends the opponent into a strong magic portal, normally destroying them.

Holy Corona: Casts a powerful gust of energy, destroying the opponents

Panacea Heal: Removes any malady from an ally. I did not copy that, it's just that the definition for Panacea is 'Universal Heal' or summat.

Destion Claw: Gatomon's best attack. A lot like Dragon Heart, only that her rage is less lasting but her claws cause more damage.

Note: Gatomon is a very important part of the team. She can easily restore their health instantly when they're moments from destruction. However, this makes her quite vulnerable, so that is why she needs a strong digimon like Veemon to protect her.

Gomamon:

Water Spout - creates a small tornado of water

Finger Ray - Fires 5 yellow lasers that home in on the enemy

Niagara Shooter - Fires a jet of water

Europa Gale - Creates a very icy wind

Aurora Gate - Disables all barriers on the opponents, also causing damage

Northern Lights - A much stronger form of Aurora Gate. Only used when adrenaline is high

Aurora Solstice - Throws a ball of aurora energy with a concentrated effect of Aurora Gate.

Alma Flare - Fires a strong blue beam that paralyzes the enemy

Malady Breath - Breathes weird substance that causes various maladies

Ziedrich Force - Learned from Veemon, sets up a defensive barrier

Magic Blast - Fires two Aurora Solstices at once, only their paths cross and the explosion damages the enemy

Solar Squall - Uses the power of the sun to completely obliterate the opponents

Southern Cross - Five orbs of light cause great injury to opponents

Great Wave Attack - Summons a big wave that washes down everything (doesn't like to use it when allies are around)

Grand Cross - Well, yeah, I did copy this one. Gomamon's most powerful attack, fires an infinitely strong wave of energy summoned from the four moons that are forced to align.

Note - Although Gomamon has top stamina, he has low defense, meaning he's one of the first down in tough fights. However, his main purpose in battle is to weaken the enemy with maladies like poisoning and paralyzing to make them more vulnerable to stronger characters like Gabumon and Veemon. Gomamon hates lightning attacks

I'll do some more when I have the time.