Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is more alluring to you? Creature's of good, or evil?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good, like Angemon or Angewomon
77.78%
14 77.78%
Evil, Like Devimon or Lady Devimon
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Good or evil?
GunterVanCrimson Wrote:so... if I obtain perfect balance... I get to have them both?

wee!

Threesome for gunter 8) .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You see, he's figured out what true balance is. True slightly pervy balance.
Now that's a spiritual balance I can live with.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm good a little good sympatic Pata Wink

Well most of the times at least :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
ah, yes... slightly pervy balance- with a hint of mint and chocolate...

threesome! WOOO!!
Well, if no one knows by know, I am the bad guy, so a good girl to counter balance me would work, I find the good girl more fun than bad girls, sure Good Girls go to Heaven and Bad Girls go Everywhere Else (Meat Loaf: Bat Out of Hell) but why not live in the world of the angelic for some time, beside, they will probably be naieve and I can totally get over on them with some crazy stuff XD!
Is "good" or "evil" really an either-or choice in this case? I prefer people/Digimon who are gray areas, or at least have enough free will to be whichever one they choose.
Gray's alright but you don't know where they stand, wouldn't it be just awful if you find this seal pup of a girl and she turns out to be into blood play? At least with evil people you know they will harm you or at least play rough (note to self, apologize) and good people are usually more submissive, though this is not always so, like you could probably pet Leomon's tummy and have him on his back in minutes, I think you would need to tie Devimon up before you could have efficient play time
The seal pup is here. 0.o but yeah...submissive is fun.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:The seal pup is here. 0.o but yeah...submissive is fun.

Does that mean "I have fun being submissive." or "I have fun making others be submissive."?

Gray is not a matter of not knowing where you stand, it's a fact of life. Most people aren't all one thing or the other.