Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is more alluring to you? Creature's of good, or evil?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good, like Angemon or Angewomon
77.78%
14 77.78%
Evil, Like Devimon or Lady Devimon
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Good or evil?
Yep, one of my weird polls. What would you find more alluring or attractive?
The purity and virtue of angelic type digimon, such as angemon, angewomon, and the like?
Or instead does the taboo and perverse depths of evil creatures, like devimon or lady devimon, strike your fancy? :p
aaaah... I cannot decide yet....

let me sleep over it. It needs time.
I can't decide either... I don't know really, but although I do know one thing.. that ShadowWereGarurumon and WereGarurumon are EQUALLY hot to me... so I don't know.. maybe some time and i'll vote..
I am good not perfect but somewhere between
I've voted for the evil ones XD ^^"
*shrug*
Let's say I'm a good kid until my dark side arises...
I'm good, and I prefer angels. Unfortunately, every "angel" I've ever known has been less holy than they've claimed. I'm usually holier than the angels, which doesn't do me any good, because I'm not supposed to be an angel. This makes me angry, not angry enough to become truly evil, I can never be evil, but angry enough to punish the false angels. It's not nearly as melodramatic as it sounds; I just make a lot of anti-Christian jokes.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
As you see good and evil are relativ.
I don't know.. I believe that I would vote evil, only because I have a fetish for evil things.. lol o.o
Definitely angel digimon. Which is ironic since I'm about as atheist as they come without being an fanatic about it.

Although if you think about it even digiworld doesn't work in black and white choices like this either. Lucemon was an Angel digimon and he was damn near pure evil.