Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which is more alluring to you? Creature's of good, or evil?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good, like Angemon or Angewomon
77.78%
14 77.78%
Evil, Like Devimon or Lady Devimon
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Good or evil?
Quote:Definitely angel digimon. Which is ironic since I'm about as atheist as they come without being an fanatic about it.

Same here Cyber Stryker!

I like Angemon and Angewomon because they fight for justice! And just like you, it's ironic because I'm an atheist as well...
Look at Guilmon he is a VIRUS tipe. ironic isnt it :?:
hmmm... Dark... Light.... Blackwargreymon.... Wargreymon....Blargh... Can't i just have both? >.>;;
how bout a good one turned evil
I'd prefer a girl that you can introduce to your family :) then take back to your house and tie to the bed Twisted . There's my dream girl.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:I'd prefer a girl that you can introduce to your family then take back to your house and tie to the bed . There's my dream girl
Wow, you read my mind!
And I'd choose to go the good guy who does bad sh*t for a good cause. I'm definetely not 100% maybe around 85.5. Rounds up to an A :)
but isnt this about good and evil?

oh well... like what came out in a test

I'm 100% angel and 100% non angel- meaning... I get both? :shock: :?: :?
It's hard to decide. Becuase the real thing is you have to find balence between your good and evil sides. You can be more one then the other but it's important to try to do both good and alittle bit evil. Both have to exist to make the world work.
And on that note, if you can do that then you can take both. Ha Ha Ha.
so... if I obtain perfect balance... I get to have them both?

wee!
I'm always nutural. I could go either way, for nice Ken or Digital Kaizer. I am nutural, totally amoral, and stuck between Kantism and Utilitarianism. I'm good like that.