Join our server on Discord

Found an interesting pic of Fooly Cooly.
much better and the ED was the end credits
very nice :P
Funny, Adult Swim said there was only one edit, & that it was in episode 6.
well be glad there was only 2 edits it could have been as bad as blue gender
Daemon is designing Digimon desktop themes for the first three seasons. Please contribute your ideas for sound effects and icons under the "Set it off" topic in the Digimon section.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*blinks*

What the...

*rereads all of the messages on the topic*

That didn't have a thing to do with what has been going on.
don't ask
gnuffiehot Wrote:lol, furikuri. I have the series lying around here somewhere. I only saw the first episode, and hated it so much that i didn't even go through the trouble of watching the other 5 :? Am i missing something in those episodes or is the series realy that bad? :?

OMG I do the same thing! I hated the first episode and I'm not sure I should watch the rest.
Agumongugu Wrote:
gnuffiehot Wrote:lol, furikuri. I have the series lying around here somewhere. I only saw the first episode, and hated it so much that i didn't even go through the trouble of watching the other 5 :? Am i missing something in those episodes or is the series realy that bad? :?

OMG I do the same thing! I hated the first episode and I'm not sure I should watch the rest.

lol, i just watched episode 2, and if you didn't like episode one, you won't like 2 either :P Most people tell me that it starts getting good at episode 3, but i doubt it. Anyways this is one anime that'll be deleted when i need some more space on my computer, and now that i wanna download Full Metal Alchemist and Trigun.... :P Bye Bye FLCL
that's cool it's not for everyone but I like it and that's the important thing you know