Join our server on Discord

Found an interesting pic of Fooly Cooly.
I'm not sure if this would be considered somewhat ecchie, but still it's a good pic non-the-less.

http://www.geocities.com/angeteen/FLCL.JPG
nah you can see worse on the show
Yeah...such as when the cat was doing...something...you could actually see it's scrotum moving around. :X

I know it's not much as far as nudity counts, but still, it is a fairly descrpitive pic of what may be happening next. That...and I can't seem to get over Haruko's hand rubbing up against Naota's back. Yeah...this is basically PG-13, but still, I like it all the same (hey, just because it's not hentai, doesn't mean you still can't enjoy it :D).
lol, furikuri. I have the series lying around here somewhere. I only saw the first episode, and hated it so much that i didn't even go through the trouble of watching the other 5 :? Am i missing something in those episodes or is the series realy that bad? :?
it rules I like it and it's crazy very crazy and very very fun and ange you'er thinking of the cat? I was thinking of the two girl butts they had ther once(for a split second)
UnknownH Wrote:it rules I like it and it's crazy very crazy and very very fun and ange you'er thinking of the cat? I was thinking of the two girl butts they had ther once(for a split second)

Heh! Sorry. I was just thinking of how ironic it was the animators could have gotten away with that (yes, people, I know it's a cat, but still I *did* expect that part to be edited or cropped). I know that it's not really much to be concerned with, but still...it was just one of the perks of the show that I couldn't help but to laugh at.
yeah and it only got two edits (if no one told me those two butt shots were ther I would have never known)
if by meaning buttshots.. episode 5 (Brittle Bullet)STILL has its butt shot, and SO does episode 3 (Marquee De Carabas)...

Onlt thing I heard being cut out was Haruko saying the word Shit.
thanks to ANN's Kylr Pope these are the edits

ep. 2
Haruko's "Shit!" muted from the dialogue just before she mounts her Vespa and departs the battle area.

ep 3 not an edit
Kitsurubami's bare breast visible when she freaks out in the river and attacks Canti. (Another fast shot but it was there.)
ep5

1) Mosaic over Kamon's genitals digitally enlarged during manga sequence. (thank you)

2) ED deleted. (This was no doubt due to the extended length of the
episode.)

and there you go
Hmm...so those are the only edits. I wonder what ED was? *shrugs*

Anyway, another pic I found after going through my collecting. This one a little more ecchi. :)

www.geocities.com/angeteen/Haruko_Towel.jpg