Join our server on Discord

South Park and the Passion collides
well I think in no religion teaches killing is a way to act. It is what people think. I mean killing another one is wrong...
Right. I have looked into both Wicca and Satanism, so here's their view on killing. I can tell you right now that no branch of Wicca whatsoever tolerates killing another. In fact, because it stresses everything as a part of nature, killing any life form meaninglessly also hurts yourself. I wonder what the policy on mosquitos is. :p As for Satanism, some do and some don't. The one I saw appears to allow it, because one of its rules was to never kill a non-human creature without purpose. However, that is not always the case with the religion. I'm sure that some Satanists kill religiously, but only other willing victims (the ones that actually murder are insane). As much as I dislike this practice, it reminds me of the whole sacrifice rituals that other cultures also practiced. As long as everyone involved, including the dead man, wants it to happen, I see no reason to stomp on their culture.
So, yeah, no religion really teaches that it's right to kill people. Even Islam doesn't. The suicide bombers only thought so because that's what they were told. They either didn't know how to read or simply weren't allowed to read the Koran. Ironically, that's the same thing that happened in Europe long ago. I wonder if the Crusades might actually have been preventable if people could read their own religious texts, instead of being manipulated by their leaders.
you pointed it out very well. ^^ I agree
Quote:(how'd you know I was part German? coincidence?)
Yeah, coincidence. I didn't say that to offend you, what I meant was that the problem with people just believing what they're told is that they stop thinking for themselves and are thus easily mislead. That's what happened in the third Reich, and that's what allowed Hitler to come to power and commit all his crimes.
better for you not to offend Germans, Urban. You know I can be at your place within 6 hours if I want. ;P

Edit: no worry, I know how you meant it
I'm joking I live over in the us and you can't say a lot about German/Scotish(or Irish I think Scotish) being manipulated by leaders? unheard of
who cares what happened in the past?
I wasn't alive so I dunno what they did. And honestly I never wanna know such times
yes case closed
*throws the stuff into the fire* so, never return you fuckers :P