Join our server on Discord

Guess who is back?
urban dream Wrote:
Quote:I visited your website a few times. The entrance button sure is hard to find (hard to find button metaphor intended). Did you ever fix that?
If you're talking about the "Hybird Halogen Heaven" thingy, allow me to answer. That page has been abandoned and replaced with http://www.digifantasy.de.vu, which I'm in charge of.

hehe yup homepage creator, and dont forget to check out the message board then when you're on the page. this is where i am in charge =)
Seeing this page is turning into a shameless advertising topic thanx to DF ppl I might as well do my bit

If you like building sites but donno how, or you are a web developer...visit
Crazy Layouts

And if its just Anime in General, check out Anime Archive

Both urls are obtainable at the bottom, above my sig
Quote:you know I would quote a song right now but I'll just say hey
Damn straight you won't; that's my shtick. Besides, I know exactly what you were going for, the third verse of "Smells Like Teen Spirit". I already used that bit in a lemon, "Smells Like Nirvana". Hey, wait, I've just made my own shameless plug.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Errrrrr right ^_^
no actually I was going for without me but I decided not to and Smells Like Nirvana is a wierd al song too
Quote:no actually I was going for without me but I decided not to and Smells Like Nirvana is a wierd al song too
Yep, all of my lemons (the titles) are "Weird Al" songs.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
weird Al is cool ^_^
lol. indeed he is
yeah I like the songs where he puts a bunch of songs together the polkas