Join our server on Discord

Guess who is back?
LOL Ok the name prolly took the guessing part away. But I'm still keen to announce that me, HH is back ^_^ And its all thanks to Thunderkins' wise words that got me sit here for 20 minutes, figuring out how to login again ^_^ (password problem)

Hope everyone still remembers me ^_^
OMG, its Hybrid lightbulb :S (My humor sux)

Um, hiya HH, nice to have you back. I'm can't say I know you, prolly 'cause i'm pretty new here. Only a coupple of months ;) Though the pic you use in your sig looks familiar -^_^-

Edit: Yeah, edited like 4-5 times... I los count x_x (Dunno why, but I changed sig to pic then back again...)

"Intellectuals try not to drown, while the whole purpose of love is drowning."
I visited your website a few times. The entrance button sure is hard to find (hard to find button metaphor intended). Did you ever fix that?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
you know I would quote a song right now but I'll just say hey
heh... hi there.

another board i meet you...

...right, ^^ welcome back man
Quote:I visited your website a few times. The entrance button sure is hard to find (hard to find button metaphor intended). Did you ever fix that?
If you're talking about the "Hybird Halogen Heaven" thingy, allow me to answer. That page has been abandoned and replaced with http://www.digifantasy.de.vu, which I'm in charge of.
Quote:If you're talking about the "Hybird Halogen Heaven" thingy, allow me to answer. That page has been abandoned and replaced with http://www.digifantasy.de.vu, which I'm in charge of.

Oooh shameless advertiser ^_^ LOL I can't say thats a replacement, after all its got nothing to do with me :P But its still a pretty good site, check it out ^_^

And concerning my site...a new version is opt to show its head sooner or later ^_^ So keep a look out for it :P

And the rest of ya, thanks for noticing the topic and posting ^_^

Tia, yeah its another board that we get to meet LOL think of it, we used to be the top two posters here LOL[/url]
Quote:Oooh shameless advertiser ^_^ LOL I can't say thats a replacement, after all its got nothing to do with me :P
...good point. It was originally created by members of the HHH who wanted a replacement for your site after you stopped updating it, though. Okay, it's not a replacement. Let's just say DF is HHH's little brother or something. :P
Quote: It was originally created by members of the HHH who wanted a replacement for your site after you stopped updating it

Corrections again. I was actually the one who wanted to replace HHH with DH and I got the help of Gnuffs, Taz, Ice and Tia back then...until the plan got bombed by my leave. I even made a beta layout for it back then ^_^

Well the lil bro sounds nice ^_^ And a lil info leak, big bro might be back to play soon ^_^
lol, okay ^^