Join our server on Discord

DRUGS!
Lesee, I've had a few "friends" who tried drugs. I dropped them and have never seen them since. I hate drugs. If you ever should happen to buy Denis Leary's last album "No Cute For Cancer" Then you'll know exactly what I think about drugs!

** "I would never do crack. I would never do a drug named after a part of my own ass."

** "Kind of a personal guideline in my life. Somebody says, "You want some crack?" I say, "I was born with one, pal! I really don't need another one. Thank you very much! If I want the second crack, I'll give you a call, but for right now I'm sticking with the solo crackola, thank you!" God.. crack. Only in America would a guy invent crack. Only in America would there be a guy that cocaine wasn't good enough for. You know? One guy walking around New York City back in 1985 going, "You know, that cocaine's pretty good, but I want something that makes my heart explode as soon as I smoke it, ok? I want to take one suck off that crack pipe and go *snort* *splat* Now I'm happy! I'm dead, the ultimate high!"

-From Denis Leary NO CURE FOR CANCER, posted without his permission XDXD-
Lyrics site Copyright © crap: http://www.endor.org/leary/copyright.html

Life truly IS the ultimate high! X3
i also dont like drugs ive never tried them
i don
Veemon's Followers
Only things I'm on are adderall and wellbutrin. I really have no desire to try alcohol or drugs, 'cos I'm crazy enough thanks to a really crappy family gene pool.
Quote:Only things I'm on are adderall and wellbutrin. I really have no desire to try alcohol or drugs, 'cos I'm crazy enough thanks to a really crappy family gene pool.
Hey, Wellbutrin is the one I'm taking. A word of advice, if you go without it for a week, you'll get a huge headache. I hate withdrawal symptoms.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I am glad I am not the only one who hates drugs and alcohol. ^^

My drug is Final Fantasy...it is soo addicting XD
Mad Mallard Wrote:I'm high on life itself.
yeah I tryed that before yeah I seized the day but pretty soon I was copping two three days even a week to get the same buzz lol
copyright arj barker used without permission

you know it's much easier to quit eating meat than it is to quit smoking pot cause your friends never show up at your house with a sack of beef
same deal as above I just can't remember the guy I heard this from

guess what channel I watch an hour of everyday because there's nothing on
I'm with AV on this one...i've never used any drugs(no, not even EverQuest), though my semi-drugs ARE RPGs...especially online ones ^^'.