Join our server on Discord

DRUGS!
Be honest how many of you get high on a regular baisis Wink
I've never been high off of illicit drugs. The only time I've ever been high off of anything was when I had some prescribed painkillers after an operation on my teeth.

I do get drunk fairly often, though.
I don't need such crap.
Drunk ish good Hangover = bad
And i really respect and admire your Pov vee
use the anti-hangover pills everyone and I knew a lot of potheads they were fun heh heh but I don't get high do you neko-link?
I've tried lots of legal prescription drugs, mostly antidepressants. I'm on one now, also acne pills, sleeping pills that double as diet pills, fiber caplets, stool softeners, acne cream, and generic Rogaine. Let me guess; that's too much information?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I've used marijuana twice. The first time was great. I was at a friend's and the two of us just shared a joint out on his porch. Then we went inside and I started feeling dizzy, so I went and laid down on the floor of his room. Then he put on a really great CD, and I don't know how to explain it, but it just sounded fantastic. I know that sounds stupid, but I just love electronic music, and suddenly I was feeling it like I never had before. For about a half hour we just chilled in his room, then we ate a lot of snacks. That was a fun night. Simple, peaceful, and enjoyable.

The second time was screwed up. Some of his friends were going to a gay club, and I was kinda nervous to go, but agreed to anyway. So my friend (straight) and me (bi) met his two friends (both gay) at their house, where they were watching a DVD of Xena: Warrior Princess. Then they got out this huge bong and started taking hits on it. I agreed to try it, and figured that it might help calm me down. I took a few hits on that and then... whoa. I was not prepared for this. Suddenly I was just totally out of my head, and I really didn't know where I was. Then I saw that my friend, more experienced in this sort of thing that I was, wasn't taking any. That kind of bothered me, as I kind of felt like I was the only person in the room that wasn't in control any longer. I tried to watch Xena, but every two minutes I'd realize that I had absolutely no idea what was happening in the story. That in itself was really funny, and really scary. Then we got in their car to go to the gay bar. I though that they were taking me home, but then I remembered where we going. It was going to take us almost 30 minutes to get there, and they were playing really aawful country music in the car. So I was feeling annoyed and paranoid. We got to the club and then I'm seeing guys looking at me, checking me out, and then I strated feeling really scared. Anyway, nothing happened. We had some drinks and finally they took us back. I slept well but resolved that I'd never do any of that stuff again unless I was in total control of the situation.

I mean, I don't think that people should do "hard drugs" like cocaine or heroin, as they're dangerous and addictive. I don't think that's a double standard. I think that pot's been demonized by the US government and the media, and I don't think it should be illegal, let alone carry such stiff penalties for posession. Those laws have ruined many people's lives, and keep our prisons overcrowded and distract our law enforcement officers from preventing more serious crime.

Though I don't think that kids should smoke it, I don't think that marijuana is any more dangerous than tobacco or alcohol.

Just my two cents, for now.
I'm high on life itself.
Just reilised i never said if i did it or not Ok well Ive had pot afew times wouldnt say im a stoner though i tryed crack once never did again cuz ive heard how addictive it is so i stoped right there And when I was on Anti-depressants I would take to many of them and get high alot
Quote:And when I was on Anti-depressants I would take to many of them and get high alot
What kind of antidepressants were you taking? I don't think you can get high from taking too many Prozac-like drugs. It might give you a headache, but I think that's about it. I suppose you could get high from too much lithium, but I doubt it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against