Join our server on Discord

Sexiest villain
hmm never gave it much thought myself, so not sure really.
Myotismon, whilest he fails to attract me, is probably the most erotic villian. That whole bit at the begining of an episode where he drinks a lady's blood was very vampire-erotic. That she actually went to kiss him was the scaryist thing; she considered him to be the romantic tall, dark, handsome stranger, or the knight in shining armour. It's a sort of frightening sexuality.
i agree with mullen.Myotismon is a vampire and we all know,Vampires are nothing but blood,gore,sex and Violence...
Yeah, Myotismon for the win! He's the bad guy that stuck in my memory...since the point that I stopped watching digimon (they need to release the damn things on DVD) He was awesome.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:He's the bad guy that stuck in my memory.

He's stuck in mine too. Mainly because he wouldn't stay the F*$& dead!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Herr Mullen Wrote:Myotismon, whilest he fails to attract me, is probably the most erotic villian. That whole bit at the begining of an episode where he drinks a lady's blood was very vampire-erotic. That she actually went to kiss him was the scaryist thing; she considered him to be the romantic tall, dark, handsome stranger, or the knight in shining armour. It's a sort of frightening sexuality.
I think that's one of the points of the vampires.
And myotismon is easy to take down. You just have to have the right digimon. Three of them really. One ultimate and two megas.
I've never found vampires to be all that sexy. It could be the fangs, the ears, the fact that they'd bite my neck, suck my blood, and make me one of them...
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. But real "vampires" are nothing like that. They actually have a disease.
Quote:Yeah. But real "vampires" are nothing like that. They actually have a disease.
Is that why they become republicans?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Maybe but do you see them out in daylight for a very long time?