Join our server on Discord

Sexiest villain
I was wondering, who do you think is the sexiest villain in the series?

Ladydevimon
Take a look, sexy woman, tight suit, and her white hair makes a really nice contrast with the black leather too.
[/b] :D
villian you say? I don't know you only got 3 digimon to pick from
lady devimon
arukenimon
ranamon

it's really a tough choice to make (I think maybe ranamon)
The sexiest villain is Ophanimon. She's a villain? Well, sort of. She gave Takuya and Kouji the power to do unified evolutions, and Takuya and Kouji kept fucking up against the Royal Knights. Of course, she should've given the power to Junpei and Izumi. In other words, she toyed with the heroes, which makes her a villain.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Ophanimon didn't really toy with the kids. She provided the strongest ones with a means of more powerful evolution. She aided them, and was an ally leading them against their enemy, Cherubimon. I'd go Lanamon.
I agree with Wisemon, Junpei shoud of been given the ability to unify spirit evolve by Ophanimon.
Lady Devimon, for obvious reasons(Though I am somewhat attracted to Arachnemon's human form.)
wisemon you forgot the rules the leader and the second guy the powers
that's just how it works
Quote:wisemon you forgot the rules the leader and the second guy the powers
that's just how it works
I know, the world isn't fair. Still, I lost track of exactly how many times EmperorGreymon and MagnaGarurumon got their asses kicked by the Royal Knights. It was pathetic. In the end, Lucemon destroyed the Royal Knights. At least with Arukenimon and Mummymon (similar destruction), the kids usually won.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Last time i recall, the only way that they hurt the Royal Knights was when the kids used all 10 spirits
hmm, sexiest villain:

LadyDevimon, Ranamon