Join our server on Discord

Sexiest villain
true that is true so if you have the demon lady with you you could easly get her
Wait, what are you talking about? I can't read your post.
:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
Well, let's see... who is there among the ranks of digimon that fits the "villainess" image...

Ranamon, Lady Devimon, Aruykenimon... what about Harpymon (Appeared in tamers, right?)
And then those that didn't appear in the show: Black Tailmon, Lillithmon, Bastmon... um... that's all I can really remeber off hand.

Well, for those that appeared in the show, probably Lady Devimon.
Among all the potentially evil female digimon (whether or not they appeared in the show itself), I'd pick Lillithmon.
She's evil and has uber power. ^^;
Hey Wolverinemon, I'd change or at least resize my avatar if I were you, because as it is now it's way too large.
Done and Done
After my first pic was deleted, I didn't know what to do
No no, here's the evol line y'all want--

Mummymon->VenomMyotismon--slide to MaloMyotismon

Beat *that*. Bear in mind that Arukenimon can slide to Mummymon. Which is really really sick when you think about it.

Which begs the question--if they're both created from Oikawa's DNA, would pairing them be incest or masturbation? And if he joined in (which I've read), would the classifaction change?
???? again that question confuses me
Ranamon, Ladydevimon, Red Rover's version of Lillymon.
This topic hath risen again :shock:
2 years lol
simply incredible lol
I don't like villains, since I like cuddling and romance. Which is impossible with a super-bitch villain.