Join our server on Discord

The Shadow of a Love (my first lemon, be nice guys ^_^)
Quote:and just to say to everybody , I'm sorry for flaming and being a total jerk, I shouldn't be so quick to judge.

anyhow I hope you all can give me another chance
Whoa, I must say I was really surprised to read your apology there. I must've misjudged you, because I was certain you're the kind of person who could never see an error in his way and try to correct them. Seems I was wrong. Also, reading back I think I might've overreacted, I'm not sure...

Anyway, very well then, you get your second chance. (Don't waste it... :P ) So, let's forget about all this. I'm pretty sure none of us here enjoy flamewars anyway.
Quote:i know i have won, yet the victory seems so hollow. What is the joy in seeing a fellow human being crushed? i accept your apologies Hikari, and i wish we can be friends from now.
I think the apology might have something to do with a scene in your story that I pointed out to her. It might be hollow to you, but our win has left me full, or maybe that was the Shamrock Shake I just drank. If you haven't tried one yet, hurry up. McDonald's only serves them in March. I've waited all year for those.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
well it's good that she's sorry and now we can just be friendly
shamrock shake huh? wise pm me with what's in that and I might go get one next time I'm out
i agree. she's sorry that's ok. so i am calm too
ugh... i think i've written myself into a corner here... anyway, it might be a while before i do the next part of this story, but meanwhile, i decided to do a LotR/digimon crossover. ill have the first part of it done by tomorrow, that is, unless i receive an alarming amount of posts on how i shouldnt.
I don't think that crossover will work. You can do a parody, like I did with Ghostbusters, but a full crossover seems like a bad idea. If you're really stuck on ways to continue your story, I have some suggestions, but I know it's always annoying when the plot ideas aren't completely your own, so I won't give them unless you really want them. If you do, I'll go by PM or email, just so everyone else is surprised.
I know that you saw me.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:i know i have won, yet the victory seems so hollow. What is the joy in seeing a fellow human being crushed? i accept your apologies Hikari, and i wish we can be friends from now.
I think the apology might have something to do with a scene in your story that I pointed out to her. It might be hollow to you, but our win has left me full, or maybe that was the Shamrock Shake I just drank. If you haven't tried one yet, hurry up. McDonald's only serves them in March. I've waited all year for those.

Naah, I talked to her. I'm not saying it was all because of me, but I know I helpt alot in the decision.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
:shock: Wow Aniron...kicks the living shit outta my lemon...better get back to the drawing board with my style...
Definately better than half of the lemons I have read. Never really saw that in Daisuke...hmm...and the fact that his position actually happens a lot in schools...I would unfortunately know that firsthand...

Keep up the good work!
Quote:Wow Aniron...kicks the living shit outta my lemon...better get back to the drawing board with my style...
Definately better than half of the lemons I have read. Never really saw that in Daisuke...hmm...and the fact that his position actually happens a lot in schools...I would unfortunately know that firsthand...

Keep up the good work!
Yep, Aniron is my favorite author (other than myself). When you look past the grammatical problems, his writing style is unique and masterful. I'm a little worried about him. He didn't respond to AGZ's latest post, and I haven't heard back yet on an email I sent to him. He had an incurable kidney condition; you don't suppose he's...?
I know that you saw me.
Dude, are you serious? :shock: Damn! Let's hope for the best...