Join our server on Discord

The Shadow of a Love (my first lemon, be nice guys ^_^)
Welcome back digi fans and artful lemon supporters, and well met. I hereby present to you THE SCENE of this story. this installment will containt nothing BUT the SCENE, so enjoy!! i took a pretty big risk writting this scene the way i did, its pretty radical and unlike anything i have seen around here, some might like it, some might hate it.

Now, without further ado, i present to you the 4th part of... (cue the Pelennor Fields, a song from our favorite movie, Return of the King)

A Shadow of a Love

For a long time their kiss lasted, yet they did not realize. Time had lost all meaning and significance as their love took form and flew, as a burning phoenix it burst through the bounds of nature. Sight, sound, and thought became inconsequential as the flames of their passion consumed the their partner, their beings melted as one. They felt their souls leave their coarse and material bodies, and they journeyed together, to the end of time and space. They saw heaven, and the angels were jealous of their joy. They visited hell, and Lucifer stirred with compassion at their love. They visited the radiant newborn sun, and it paled in comparison to the burning light of their desire. Yet through it all, an understanding came to them, a connection was made, and their hearts sang as one. Then the universe shook at their song, no words did it contain, yet all understood, all comprehended. Fate has forged them a binding chain, of deathless love and living pain. Their love explode in a supernova of desire and joy, encompassing the universe in light, their souls ached from it, and crashing down from cloud nine, they were aware
With all of the sexual metaphors in there, I'm just glad that you didn't take the one that I just used. I love that style, but I'm always afraid to use it because I think my reader will get lost. I applaud your courage for not pandering. You've convinced me to do my biggest "scene" in solid metaphor (I was considering it anyway). That won't be for several months, but I'll try to work faster. Like I said, you're getting better and better. In many ways, you're better than me. I've got a bit of an ego, and I don't admit this easily; just ask Urban Dream. I can't wait to see your next technique.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(Edited)
Hikari, lemme ask you a question... are you really as stupid as you sound? Or are you just trying to provoke us because you like seeing our reactions?

First: 13-year old girls can very well get pregnant.

Second: TK and Patamon haven't kicked Davis' and Veemon's asses because they're all FRIENDS. Remember? Have you even ever watched digimon?

And last but not least: This isn't OOC. The stuff YOU write is OOC. And DON'T reply to this by saying "this crap baka fic is ooc and my stuff isnt ooc because tk and patamon are the mature ones and davis and veedumb are bakas" AGAIN.

...I wonder if you and Chibi Biyomon are the same person. It could very well be. You're both equally as immature and unhealthily obsessed with your Takari. You speak the same way, and say the same things. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised.
urban dream Wrote:Hikari, lemme ask you a question... are you really as stupid as you sound? Or are you just trying to provoke us because you like seeing our reactions?

First: 13-year old girls can very well get pregnant.

Second: TK and Patamon haven't kicked Davis' and Veemon's asses because they're all FRIENDS. Remember? Have you even ever watched digimon?

And last but not least: This isn't OOC. The stuff YOU write is OOC. And DON'T reply to this by saying "this crap baka fic is ooc and my stuff isnt ooc because tk and patamon are the mature ones and davis and veedumb are bakas" AGAIN.

...I wonder if you and Chibi Biyomon are the same person. It could very well be. You're both equally as immature and unhealthily obsessed with your Takari. You speak the same way, and say the same things. Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised.

well don't be Urban

Wouldn't Tai get pissed if Davis got Kari pregnant? I'd imagine so

I am not Chibi Biyo ether.
and second of all my stuff is IC , well cept for Davis and Veemon being jealous jerks which they are in my opinion
edited)
and just to say to everybody , I'm sorry for flaming and being a total jerk, I shouldn't be so quick to judge.

anyhow I hope you all can give me another chance
i know i have won, yet the victory seems so hollow. What is the joy in seeing a fellow human being crushed? i accept your apologies Hikari, and i wish we can be friends from now.
*holds up Veemon flags*

nobody calls Veemon a jerk! I give a fucking shit what you call Davis but Veemon rules. So flame me if you want. grrr

Back to topic

Your story is really great done. Your story rules and I am glad I found the time to read it. Just keep it up it'll be great.