Join our server on Discord

Digimon you will never see (and thier evolutions!)
birdboy2000 Wrote:I'd have to disagree, Hitler's empire didn't last long enough, I can't call a divided nation an empire, and the current German system hasn't exactly shown itself worthy of that title either, there have only been two (Plural form of reich goes here) IMO.

agree with it. Germany is far away to build up an empire actually.
There is one, and one only reason whyGermany can never build up an empires. Numbers. Even with the Ost batallions, consisting of 40 year old poles and russians, the average german division had less than 10,000 soldiers in WW2, the Allied divisions (not counting Russia) contained about 15,000-20,000 troops on WW2 (with Allied airborne divisions at half the size of a regular division. Soviet forces even had more numbers. Also, Hitler was fighting WW1, and that was a war of a attrician, and attrician was a weak point of nazi germany.
(this is own3d by me for a lemon)
Rookie:Automon
1starmor:Flameautomon
2nd armor:Rallymon
Mega:Ferrarumon
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I HAVE OOOOONE!!!

Rookie - DevilRenamon
Ultimate - Vargirmon
Mega - VIRUSmon
Perfection (Biomerge) - Dracomon

And another...

Child - Lilmon
Ultimate - Jethremon
Armour Ultimate (Polarity Digivolution) - Jekkramon

AnOtHeR!

Child - Nightmon
Rookie - NightFiremon
Ultimate - MegaNightmon

Forgive me... ANOTHER!!!

Perfection - Dranamon
Infinity (Polarity Digivolution) - AyveDragmon

AAANNNOOOTTTHHHEEERRR!!!

Armour Champion - DarkBladeRenamon
Perfection - MasterMagimon

... another...

Rookie - Necromon
Ultimate - Sacremon

lol
Child: Kitmon.
Rookie: Slashmon.
Champion: Fengalmon.

His ultimate is one I found on the internet so it's not an original. As for Chupamon, I haven't really put much thought into her. She's still in the developmental stages.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fresh: Pukimon.
In-Training: Demidramon.
Rookie: Renodramon.
Champion: Longmon
Ultimate: MetalLongmon.
Mega: WarLongmon.
Slide (Cursed): SkullLongmon.

I still don't like the I.Q I put in Reno's statuses.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
0_o I've always wondered... What IS Reno's IQ?
Divide 69 by 666.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't have a digimon creation my self, however, I am making a certain class of them in my next series, The Marshal Chronicles.

Digimon that are destined to be partners with any person of the Derelict/Foundry Ranks (Which will be explained in the series) will be imbued with the strength their partner provides. This transition makes them more durable than the modern, or regular digimon type. When partner rises in rank, so does the digimon. The higher the rank, the more durable the digimon.

Echelon Ranks:
Wardog: Initiating rank
Warhound: First Rank
Wargaurd: Second Rank
Warpaladin: Third Rank

In my first serie, Dark Spire Warhound, the system shall be introduced as exampled:

Marshall Caden Skoyva and Wardog Nakia (the Aquarivamon) -> High Marshall Caden Skoya and Warhound Nakia -> Judicator Caden Skoyva and Wargaurd Nakia, and so on.
O-k anyway pokepimp are you obsessed with renamon?(its obvious that everyone is here xd)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds