Join our server on Discord

"Angsty Teen's" and my hate of them...
THey call themselves "Goths" supposedly because they're in mourning (Which fits in with all the black attire) of the "Good old days" (i.e. the Gothic period)...although I can't quite remember what specific aspect of it they miss.

I tolerate them, but I pity them. Why be depressed as a character trait? Depression is nothing that a good self-inflicted kick in the ass can't cure.
...I just hate Goths in general. They act like their morally superior and that they can be stuck up little shits who dont have to interect with the rest of the world. Thier hypocritical, arrogant, ungrateful for what they have in life, and need to be smacked.

As you can tell, I've had to deal with a lot of them IRL.
Bloody coup anyone? (in case anyone wants to know, yes a bloody coup is the way to solve all of life's problems)
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:...I just hate Goths in general. They act like their morally superior and that they can be stuck up little shits who dont have to interect with the rest of the world. Thier hypocritical, arrogant, ungrateful for what they have in life, and need to be smacked.

As you can tell, I've had to deal with a lot of them IRL.

Try dealing with Mansonites / Freaks.

I like Mansonites. Not very intelligent, but definately an interesting subculture. Unlike their Goth "parent" culture, they are unrefined and crude.
Yes, and they say stupid things that make them look like idiots..
i have never really met any angsty teens in my life, i just recently turned 17, i have the burdens of being asian (e.g. a B is failing, piano lessons, violin lessons, orchestra practices...), i have had 4 failed relationships in my high school career, all the girls i hang around with (uptight asian girls looking for a guy they wanna marry someday and their friends) think im a coldhearted player, which cant be further from the truth, my parents constantly get in loud verbal fights where i have to act as mediator, oh and did i mention that i have a lifelong incurable kidney condition that will slowly worsen as i get older?

However, i have not turn angry, or even depressed. I feel that with adversity comes wisdom, and society places so little value on such a valuable virtue. I do not believe in god or any other omnipotent being, even though my parents tried to get me to go to church to share my problems. I feel that by facing these problems head on i am being better prepared for when i am forced to leave the protection of my parents (little as that may be) and face the harshness of a Darwinian society. however, there are times when i feel that i just cant handle life, and thats when i turn to reading. A good book will go a long way to help ameliorate stress and sadness (so does a good lemon by lord archice ;)
m335h73r: that's the way things here work
Anus: that's true
AnironUndomiel: boy that's bad
most depression I get is when reality comes by and hits me in the back of the head and I realize stuff I don't like
(annoys me)
Quote:I do not believe in god or any other omnipotent being, even though my parents tried to get me to go to church to share my problems. I feel that by facing these problems head on i am being better prepared for when i am forced to leave the protection of my parents
I'm not as bad off as you, but my whole life has been one struggle after another (see "You're gonna keep your head up through it all" in the Authors' section). In fact, I just finished three days with three exams and two lab reports. So deep down, I also don't believe in a higher power than one's own self, because I can't afford to. Everything I've ever accomplished I've done on my own, because if God existed he wouldn't have made it so hard. Not for me, I'm practically a saint. With that said, I think I'll switch back to my original sig.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I don't want to turn this into another discussion of why science proves itself wrong, all I want to say is...

You have some work to do and you denouce your faith? You, my freind, don't know the meaning of "hard"
Really, even the fact that you have a computer is a give-away. Unless you have something horrible, like a sister addicted to crack, and a mother and father who beat you with a shovel every night, it's looking to be China, Africa, India, Mexico, Middle East, Russia (and countries surrounding it), and people in ghettos in other non-predomenently poor countries by a long shot.